🍋 Handles 🍋 (Hisoka)

Author's POV

Your back hits the wall as Hisoka holds your ass securely against his body.

"Mmm mmm little toy~ you didn't behave during dinner and now I'm afraid I have to punish you."

You shutter as he slowly slides his tongue up your neck, stopping just below your ear. You feel him grinning, his face buried in your neck as he begins to mark his territory.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"

Your body hits the soft mattress as Hisoka crawls on top of you, spreading your legs open with his knee.

"You see little toy~ I going to play nice and spoil you tonight, but based on your behavior earlier it seems I've spoiled you enough already."

He flips you and pulls your ass up, your body now flush against his lower abdomen.

He ties your arms behind your back with his bungee gum, making sure it was secured tightly around your wrists. The amount of pressure was just right, causing your pussy to throb. He slides his hand down your chest grazing your nipple in the process as he continues sliding his hand down. His hand finds your clit and starts rubbing it in slow circles before dipping a finger in and pressing it against your sweet spot.

"Oh my~ soaking wet already and I've barely done anything."

He bends you over and slowly slides his cock in. He uses your arms as a handle and quickly pulls you back against his body, his cock hitting your sweet spot immediately.

He pulls your hair back into a makeshift ponytail. His hand sneaks its way around your neck as his lips trail down your neck, across your collarbone, stopping at your shoulder as he sinks his teeth into the soft flesh.

He watches as your ass bounces against his cock each time he thrusts into you, pulling your ponytail back and causing a loud moan to escape. Pain and pleasure spread throughout your body before he pushes your head down into the mattress. Each time you try to lift your head to moan his name, he pushes your head back down. The sound of your muffled moans was like music to his ears. He leaves a red handprint on your ass each time he slaps it, the handprint getting redder after each slap. He was memorized by the way it bounced back against him.

He pulls you back against his body once more, his thrusts going deeper and harder into your core. This position allowed easier access for you to moan into his ear, letting him know just how good he's fucking you.

He thrusts one last time as you gush around his cock, riding out your high before he pulls out.

He gently lays you back onto the mattress, pulling you into his arms. He presses his fingers into each bruise he left on your skin. Reminding you that he just wrecked your shit and used you like his personal fuck toy

"You better behave next time~"

A/N here you go lovelies, hope you like the update, sorry if it's too short 🥺