🍋🕯A Waxy Sensation🕯🍋 (Chrollo)

Content Warning: wax play

Author's POV

Chrollo's bedroom was illuminated by candles. The soft orange yellow glow allowed shadows to dance freely along the walls. The smell of smoke drifting through the air brought you to your senses.

Chrollo was leaned back in his chair, legs spread and abdomen exposed. He took another puff of his cigar and slowly exhaled the smoke. You were propped up in bed reading a book, but your attention was now on Chrollo.

He exhaled again, his eyes roaming your body through the cloud of smoke. He snuffed the cigar out in a ashtray and beckoned you towards him with his finger.

"Come sit darling, I want to watch you unravel again tonight."

You flashbacked to earlier when he had you babbling and moaning beneath him. Tears staining your face as he overstimulated your poor cunt.

You stood in front of him getting ready to stradle his lap. He looked up at you and rubbed his thumb across your bottom lip.

"Clothes off before you sit down."

You undressed and straddled his lap. He shifted you so you were straddling his left thigh. Your bare cunt rested against the fabric of his pants. You started moving your hips to create some friction.

"Look at you already getting yourself off and I haven't even touched you. Are you that desperate and needy?"

You leaned forward to kiss him as you grinded against his thigh. He returned the kiss before pushing you back gently.

"I'm going to sit here and watch you ride my thigh. Your greedy little cunt is soaking through my pants already."

He smirked and bounced his leg up and down. You were a moaning mess as he watched you get off. He leaned over and grabbed a candle next to the ashtray. You were too busy moaning and riding his thigh to realize what he was doing.

Hot wax dripped down your chest causing you to arched your back. The sensation of the wax warmly dripping down your chest then drying turned you on even more. He continued to drip wax down your chest, enjoying the way you jerked against him each time the wax hit your soft flesh.

You were reaching your climax, grinding faster on his thigh as he bounced you up and down. He grabbed your breast and swirled his tongue around your nipple. He softly sucked your breast as you moaned his name. He reached down to rub your clit in slow circles.

You came as he continued to circle your clit with his thumb. His thigh was soaked in your juices, he slid his fingers along your folds. He licked his fingers clean and used his free hand to release his aching cock. He slowly stroked his cock and watched you come down from your high.

"Now be a good girl and suck my cock while I finish my cigar."

A/N sorry it's short, but I'm trying to update while stress from college is running me into a early grave 😜