🍋 A Failed Silent Treatment 🍋 (Chrollo)

Author's POV

You feel your back hit the cold stone wall. A cold hand slides up your shirt and snakes around your waist, leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

I can't believe Chrollo would pull something like that! I told him I was ready for this mission, that I could do this by myself. I had worked hard on my nen, I was ready to put my new skills to the test. But no! He had to interfere for my "safety". I was doing just fine, and he wonders why I wouldn't speak to him on the way back to the hideout. I made it clear that I was pissed at him.

"You know Y/N, this little silent treatment you're giving me won't last long."

His hand slides up your back and attempts to unhook your bra. You push him away from you, your bra strap snaps against your skin in the process. 

I don't have time for this, maybe I'll go annoy Phinks or play cards with Shalnark. I refuse to let Chrollo try to seduce me after the shit he pulled tonight.

You feel like a badass as you walk away from him, but that feeling is short-lived. He pulls you back towards him, your back now flush against his exposed chest. He places gentle kisses on your neck, leaving wet trails all the way down to your collarbones. You wiggle out of his grasp and glare at him.

"Oh come on, you aren't still mad at me are you darling?"

You nod, still glaring.

"At least let me show you how sorry I am."

He steps toward you, his eyes full of lust. He pulls you close, and lifts your face up towards his using his middle and index fingers.

"Look at me, let me see those pretty eyes."

You stick your tongue out at him, but he takes it as an invitation to kiss you. His tongue fights against yours for dominance. You melt as he continues the kiss. You both somehow make way to his bedroom, never disconnecting the kiss. You were still mad at him, but you couldn't help but give in to his touch. He slides his coat off and notices you practically drooling as you admire his firm and chiseled abs.

"Mmm see something you like darling?"

♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷♡

He towers over your figure and gently pushes you back onto the bed. He spreads your legs apart with his knee, while he leans down to kiss your soft lips. The kiss becomes sloppy as his hands hungrily roam over your body. He pulls at the bottom of your shirt, signaling that it needed to be on his floor right now. You eagerly sit up and pull your shirt off, exposing your lacy bra. He bites his lip and lowers his face between your breasts, kissing up towards your neck. He sucks on your soft flesh, hitting a sweet spot as you let out a quiet moan.

"Mmm see told you this silent treatment wouldn't last long, I'll have you saying or rather you screaming my name in no time."

His hand finds its way under your back and unhooks your bra in one swift move. Your breasts lightly bounce after being released, his eyes widen at the sight. This seems to turn him even more, you feel him grow hard against your inner thigh. He leans down and starts sucking on your nipple, his other hand massages your other breast. You moan as you run your delicate fingers through his soft obsidian colored hair. You suddenly tug on a few locks of his hair when he lightly bites your nipple.

"C-Chrollo fuck please you know I'm s-sensitive."

He continues to suck on your other breast, and lightly bites your nipple again. He releases your sensitive bud with a 'pop' and slowly kisses down to the waistline of your pants. His fingers hook the waistband and it releases with a 'snap'  before he slowly slides them off.