🍋 Chains 🍋 (Chrollo)

Pulling his chain tightly while he snaps his hips against yours...

Author's POV

Chrollo laid on his side reading a book. You admired his focus on the faded and yellowed pages. You bit your bottom lip gently, he was even more attractive when he was reading. You ran your delicate finger down the book's spine slowly, making sure to add a little pressure and push to catch Chrollo's attention. You wanted his attention and you wanted it now.

"Hmm what do you want? Can't you see I'm deep into reading this book?"

"I want you deep inside me, but okay."

He sighed deeply and closed his book. He placed it gently on the nightstand before pinning you down onto the mattress roughly. He grinned sadistically and tightened his grip on your wrists. 

"You have my attention now and don't get all shy on me."

He leaned down right next to your ear and you shivered beneath his muscular frame. He slowly licked the shell of your ear and gently bit down. This elicited a soft moan from your soft lips. He groaned from your reaction and adjusted himself so he was between your legs, his erection pressed firmly against your thigh. You squirmed beneath him to cause some form of friction against his firm and already hard cock. 

He removed his coat and hovered over your delicate frame. The silver chain around his neck dangled just above your face. You watched the way the light reflected against the silver. He noticed you staring and grinned.

"I suppose you'll need something to grab onto once I get going."

You almost came right then and there. God his voice was deep and hot, like it was gifted to him from the Gods themselves. You don't know what turned you on more his voice or his body slowly grinding against yours. You sighed contently, it was going to be one hell of a night.

Before you could even process what was happening or take in every detail and marking on his body, your clothes were coming off. His were already on the floor, he was just as excited and eager as you were to get down to business. He rested his arms by both sides of your head and leaned down for a kiss. The kiss was passionate and sloppy. He was hungry for you, the taste of your lips, and your skin. Your very presence sent him over the edge. This was more than love, this was pure lust. For you and only you. 

The two of you skipped the foreplay, you were already soaking wet and he was already rock hard. He lined himself up at your wet entrance and looked down at you for confirmation.  You nodded your head in response. He slid himself in slowly, he was trying so hard not to just ram into your soaking wet cunt. He desperately needed to feel your walls wrapped tightly around his cock. He was steady with his thrusts at first, making sure to find and hit your sweet spot each time. His tip was almost kissing your cervix, but he remained at a steady pace. 

"C-Chrollo p-please just go faster already! I can't take it anymore!"

Your whining and begging was all he needed to hear before pulling out and thrusting back in much faster. You pulled on his chain tightly while he snapped his hips against yours. His skin was hot to the touch and sweaty from thrusting and snapping his hips against yours. He hit your sweet spot each damn time. You pulling harder and harder on his chains only made him go faster. It sent you both over the edge. Nothing but loud moans and groans filled the room. The sound of his hips snapping against yours and sweaty skin slapping against skin made the whole situation even hotter. He was getting close to cumming, but he was going to make sure you came first. Because he's a gentleman of course.

"Chrollo I-I'm going to cum. Please please don't stop!"

He kept thrusting into you at a fast and steady pace, bringing you closer and closer to your climax. If you pulled any tighter on his chain it might just break. But that would only mean Chrollo was doing it right. You moaned loudly and came with shaky breaths. Your walls spazzed and tightened around his cock. He went inhumanly fast until he finally came. You could feel his ribbons of cum coating your walls. You both let out one final moan and collapsed in each other's arms. You were both panting and sweaty. The both of you were coming down from your individual highs. He smiled and tucked loose strands of hair that clung to your face behind your ear. He kissed you deeply and gently this time. His kiss held nothing but love and contentment for you. 

For the rest of the night he held you tightly in his arms and rubbed your back. He peppered your face with soft kisses as you slowly felt yourself drifting into sleep. He smiled and drifted off to sleep as well. 

You woke up the next morning to see red marks around his neck from you pulling onto his chain too much last night. You giggled and blushed. He woke up to you giggling and staring down at him. He grinned sadistically again and spoke with a deep and sleepy morning voice. 

"You keep that up and I'll have you chained up next time."

💞💞💞

Woah, I finally updated. I hope y'all enjoy this new chapter even though it was a bit short. Things have been really rough lately in my personal life and home life, so updates still might be slow on any of my books. But I'm glad I got at least one new chapter out today. Please show some love to my other two books if y'all want, I've been working on those as well too. Writing is one of the outlets that helps me through hard times in my life.

💞💞💞