Hisoka's NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Hisoka will make you clean himself up first, by this I mean licking the cum off his cock. He likes watching you lick him clean and bonus points if you look at him while you do it. But besides that he'll either clean you up first with a soft plush towel or carry you with him to the bathroom and shower together.

B = Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

His favorite body part is his hands. He admires how his hands move gracefully and quickly with his cards to easily take down any enemies. Or attach and attack with his bungee gum. His favorite body part on you is any beauty mark you have. I'm talking stretch marks, freckles, birthmarks, moles, even scars. He loves the imperfections that grace your skin. He just likes your body in general, I mean this is Hisoka we're talking about after all.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

This man will cum anywhere. I don't care what anyone says, he make it his life's mission to cum in a new area each time you two have sex. But his favorite places are your ass/lower back, chest, and stomach. And inside you of course. I feel like he would have a breeding kink lowkey. Like we need a little sadistic masochist roaming around that came straight from Hisoka's balls.

D = Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Hisoka once stole a pair of your panties for when he was away on a mission with the troupe. This was before you officially met him and he has never confessed to doing this...ever.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

You're not his first. Man's has been around the fucking city....with Illumi. But he is very experienced. He knows how to please a man or woman. He knows how to find your sweet spots each damn time and send you over the edge moaning and screaming his name.

F = Favorite Position (this goes without saying)

Hisoka loves being dominate. He likes being on top or fucking you from behind. He'll fuck you anywhere, public or private. When he first visited your place and vice versa, the two of you fucked in every room. He will rarely let you take control or top him, but if you do you better rock his fucking world.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

I would say he's mostly serious in the moment. He's focused on dominating and pleasuring both parties. If he's using his bungee gum he's always got to say "bungee gum has the properties of both rubber and gum" and that cracks you tf up lowkey.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

The curtains match the drapes. I said it, they match. He keeps it well groomed and clean. One time he shaved in into a heart for Valentine's day.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

He's very sadistic and dominating. He's all about pleasure and pain. He's "romantic" when he wants to be and "soft" sometimes after sex. He has his moments, they're rare but he has them. He sets the mood sometimes with candles and roses or sometimes you two just go right at it.

J = Jacking Off (masturbation headcanon)

He only really jacks off when he doesn't have access to you (Or Illumi *COUGH*). Or when the two of you are two lazy or sleepy to have sex. Or are mutually watching each other masturbate.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

I- this man...has so many kinks. Please don't make me list them all- but bungee gum and his cards plays a role in the bedroom. *COUGH* (it's the knife kink for me)