Festive Fluff (Hisoka)

Reader's POV

I hum as I place presents under the little Christmas tree that stood proudly in the corner of our apartment. I was waiting for Hisoka to come over. The two of us had planned to spend Christmas Eve together, but he was fashionably late. Busy out with Ilumi no doubt.

Honestly if he doesn't hurry up he's not going to get to see me in my new lacy red lingerie that I wore specifically for him.

I sigh in annoyance as I sit down on the couch to take a break. I was wearing nothing but red lingerie and a big (f/c) sweater that came past my thighs.

I hear a knock on the door and lazily get off the couch. I open the door to see Hisoka smirking in a Santa suit. His eyes wander all over my body.

"Santa came early this year~"

He leans down to kiss me, but I take a step back.

"Well "Santa" you're late."

I walk away annoyed. Hisoka closes the door and removes the top half of his suit. His well-built upper half was exposed and I manage to sneak a peek. For some reason, he never liked to stay fully dressed when he came over, but then again this is Hisoka we're talking about.

Hisoka stands behind me and lifts up my sweater, just enough to see the lining of my red lace panties.

"Mmm oh I see I have a present to unwrap early tonight~"

He licks his lips. He loved fact that I was wearing red lingerie just for him and that I knew it was his favorite color.

"Yeah no, not for you anymore. I had a whole evening planned for us Hisoka."

I pout, I really did want this evening to go as planned. I had planned to decorate the tree, snuggle up on the couch with hot cocoa and watch Christmas movies. But knowing Hisoka's attention span, that wouldn't be very long. Then later in the bedroom, he could unwrap his Christmas present early and the two of us could be naughty together.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was busy with Illumi?"

He sways me side to side in his arms.

"Busy doing what?"

I try to wiggle out of his arms, but his hold on me was strong.

"Well we were on a mission, then I made a bit of a detour afterward. I wanted to get you a little present for tonight and I think it would go perfect with what you have on underneath for me."

He reaches into his pocket, a black box rests in his hand as he smiles.

"Oh Hisoka you didn't have to-"

He opens the box to reveal a candy cane choker with a white bow and silver bell before I could finish my sentence.

I blushed, I had to admit it was cute and would match perfectly with my lingerie. I pull my hair up in a makeshift ponytail so he could place the choker around my neck. He leaves a trail of soft kisses along my neck after he hooks the choker into place.

"Can I unwrap my present now~" 

I nod and he slides his hands down my body and up beneath my sweater to pull it off. His eyes widen at the sight of my body in the red lace.

"Oh my, you look absolutely delicious~"

My cheeks felt very warm as he went to sit down on the couch. His legs spread apart as he gazes at me with admiration and lust.

"Now come sit on Santa's lap~"

💝 Happy Holidays 💝