Red Spider Lilies (Chrollo)

Author's POV

You stood on the sidewalk of York New City admiring the lovely bouquets of flowers tucked neatly away in a street side cart. You wanted to buy yourself a bouquet of flowers to brighten up your new apartment, but sadly had no cash on your person.

A charming man in a white button up shirt smiled at you. His black hair hung messily in his face. He handed the lady some cash and extended a bouquet of red spider lilies towards you.

"O-Oh my thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure. I noticed you seemed a bit glum as you gazed at the flowers. It would be a shame if I couldn't do something as simple as this to put a smile of that lovely face of yours."

You blushed redder than the lilies you held. He chuckled and the two of you exchanged pleasantries.

*20 minutes later in a cozy coffee shop*

Chrollo sipped on his black coffee and admired the facial expressions you made as you told him a little about yourself. He chose to limit the things he told you about himself.

"Not only are you beautiful, but you're talented and smart. What did a lowlife bandit like me do to earn the honor of meeting you."

You blushed and finished your coffee. He held the door open for you as the two of you left the coffee shop. He extended his arm out for you to hold onto as you walked.

After a lovely stroll back towards your apartment, he kissed your hand softly.

"I'll see you around."

A/N - Short I know, but at least I am trying to update again 🥺🖤

https://discord.gg/XpmwpQvp3n