Illumi Drabbles

Author's POV

Illumi sitting between your thighs as he lets you run your fingers through his soft silky hair. Letting you massage his scalp as he grabs your hand every now and then to place soft kisses along your wrist.

Illumi coming home from a mission and needing some first aid. You placing pastel colored bandaids on his pale skin. You kissing  his "boo boos" better and him smiling softly. Him praising you for taking such good care of him. Rewarding you with forehead kisses.

Illumi making you a flower crown while the two of you have a picnic in a grassy field. You giggling as he debates over which flowers to use because he wants it to be perfect.

Illumi embracing you from behind as you mix brownie batter together in a bowl. Him resting his chin on your shoulder and asking if he can lick the whisk when you're done mixing.

Illumi nipping at your soft flesh because he likes to mark you up before you hang out with him and Hisoka. Him placing gentle kisses along the marks to soothe the pain from him sucking and biting a bit too hard sometimes.

Illumi letting you give him a bubble beard while you two take a warm relaxing bubble bath. Him letting you wash his hair and melting from your touch.

Illumi's interal dialogue while he's trying to figure out how to express his love for you and you wondering why he's extremely zoned out.

Illumi pacing back and forth as he tries to figure out the perfect way to propose to you. Him opening and closing the box as he wonders if you'll like the ring he bought you.

Illumi rubbing your back and kissing your forehead after you've had a bad day at work. Him holding you close in his lap as he plots how he's going to kill your co-worker.