🍋 Victory 🍋 (Hisoka)

Author's POV

The crowd roars as Hisoka flawlessly wins another fight. You perk up seeing his smirk once he spots you in the crowd. You quickly make your way toward the exit where Hisoka would come out. Once you see his fuschia-colored hair, you run towards him. He catches you in his arms, and your legs wrap tightly around his waist. His hands cup your ass as he licks his lips.

"Oh my little toy, so excited to see me today~"

You were more than excited. You were turned on, you never wanted to admit this to him, but seeing him fight turned you on.

"Yes!"

You squeal and jump up a bit in his arms, causing you to slightly grind against him. He smirks again and makes his way toward his room.

Once entering his room, Hisoka squeezes your ass as he holds you up against the wall. He kisses your neck and nips at your soft skin after every kiss. His hand trails underneath your shirt and up to the small of your back, gently digging his nails into your soft flesh. You moan softly as he rubs his thumb across your bottom lip. 

"You get to pick where I fuck you senseless today~"

He licks his lips, waiting for your response.

"The bedroom, so you can use your bungee gum on me."

"I can use my bungee gum on you anywhere~"

He dramatically moans when he sees you bite your lip, your cheeks reddening while he moans. He places you down onto a rose gold silk sheet. He kisses you feverishly, adrenaline still coursing through his body from the fight. Clothes are flung across the room before his hands hungrily begin to explore your body. 

"Wrists now~"

He demands with lust-filled eyes. You place your wrists against each other, in one swift move he ties them up with his bungee gum. You rub your thighs together trying to create some sense of friction. He notices this and smirks.

"So impatient little toy~"

He spreads your legs apart with his knee and places his index and middle finger between your wet folds.

"Soaked already just for me~"

He slides his long, pale fingers up and down your wet folds. He rubs your clit with the pad of his thumb, eliciting loud moans from you. He slowly slides his fingers into you, slowly pumping them in and out just to tease you. You squirm beneath him, turning him on more.

"H-Hisoka stop t-teasing me please just-"

He stops fingering you, the absence of motion makes you whimper.

"Just what Y/N~"

He palms himself while waiting for a response. His cock throbs at the sight of you beneath him struggling to speak.

"J-just eat m-me out already H-Hisoka!"

You whine, your cheeks tinted pink from embarrassment. He leans down and kisses your inner thighs, nipping at them after each kiss. He leaves a trail of hickies along your inner thighs. His tongue grazes up your wet folds before he swirls his tongue against your clit. He continues to lick you while palming himself.  A bit of pre-cum leaks from his tip, he wipes it clean and slides his fingers into your mouth.

You were about to reach your climax, but Hisoka stops,  and you whine from the absence of his warm tongue against your sensitive clit. He positions himself at your entrance, entering just a bit, already feeling how tight you wrap around his tip.

"Y/N~"

He moans as he slides further into you. You squirm beneath him, pulling against the bungee gum restraints. You desperately want to touch him, to run your hands across his well-defined torso. You desperately want to wrap your arms around his neck and crush your lips against his.

Hisoka continues to slide into you,  bottoming out as he pulls your thighs closer towards him. This allows him to thrust deeper and rips moans from you. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach going crazy. He keeps thrusting faster this time, hitting your sweet spot every time. You could feel the knot in your stomach beginning to tighten, his moans only fueling the pleasure that you were feeling even more.

"Fuck you're so tight~"

Hisoka moans in your ear. He continues to thrusts as he leans down to kiss you. The kiss doesn't break until you reached your climax. You moan against his lips before you throw your head back in ecstasy. Your hips involuntary rock against his cock as you ride out your orgasm. His thrusts become sloppy as he reaches his own climax. He flicks his finger towards the headboard, releasing the bungee gum from your wrists.

You pant softly as he pulls out and positions himself beside you. He leans over your sweaty and shakey figure to kiss you softly on the forehead. He smirks and tilts your chin up towards his face with two fingers. He leans close to your ear, his warm breath sending chills across your body.

"Now lick me clean little toy~"