🍋 Onigiri & Orgasms 🍋 (Hisoka)

Author's POV

You stood at the counter shaping onigiri into stars and hearts. You were so focused on shaping them perfectly that you didn't notice a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"Mmm are you making those for me little toy~"

He turned your head towards him gently rubbing his thumb along your jawline. He licked his lips as he slid his other hand up and down your thigh.

"Yeah, I'm almost done just a few more. I figured you'd be hungry after your mission with Illumi."

Hisoka slid his hand in your panties and ghosted his fingers over the front of your clothed clit.

"Mmm I'm hungry, but not for those~"

You blushed as Hisoka pulled you back against him by your hips. He lifted you up onto the counter and spread your legs apart with his knee. He pulled your panties off and flung them to the side.

"H-Hisoka I wasn't finished-"

"You'll finish soon~"

He slid his finger along your wet folds and rubbed your clit with his thumb. You leaned back on the counter and let out a soft moan. He pulled you closer towards his face and kept a tight grip on your thighs. He licked his lips once more as he slid a hand up under your shirt. He tweaked your nipple and as he leaned down to lick slowly up your cunt.

"F-Fuck Hisoka don't tease me."

His tongue finally made contact with your clit. He slid two fingers in and sucked on your clit. He pumped his two fingers into and out slowly as he licked and sucked at your clit.

"Hisoka stop t-teasing please!"

Your hands grabbed onto his hair and pulled. He let out a groan and picked up the pace with his fingers. He slid his free hand down his pants and rubbed his hard cock. He pulled it out and stroked himself lazily as he ate you out.

You looked down at him and saw him pumping himself at the same pace as his fingers were going inside you. That turned you on even more and elicited more moans.

Seeing him touch himself while he ate you out was hot. The knot in your stomach kept building and building as he curled his fingers inside you. He picked up his pace as his tongue flicked faster against your clit.

"H-Hisoka I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmm cum on my face~"

He flicked his tongue faster against your clit and pumped his fingers in you a few more times. You came all over his face, your legs shaking intensely from the orgasm washing over you. He let out a moan as he continued touching himself.

"Good girl~"

He pulled you off the counter and pointed down towards the floor. He slid his fingers in his mouth and licked your juices off. His eyes rolling in the back of his head as he pulled them out with a soft 'pop'.

"It's not going to suck itself~"