Degradation/Dirty Prompts (Chrollo)

"Look at you all fucked out from my cock."

"Dirty fucking slut already so wet and I've barely even touched you."

"Mmm my perfect little cocksleeve."

"You're such a whore getting all worked up like this just from my fingers."

"Look at you begging for my cock like some needy slut."

"You want my cock don't you...then beg louder!"

"Come on now quit whining and suck my cock like a good girl."

"You're such a good boy sucking me off like that."

"Look at you sucking my cock and touching yourself like some dirty little slut."

"You like that? Say my name louder and I'll go faster."

"Already so soaked just from two fingers so let's try one more."

"Look at the mirror Y/N! Look at the dirty slut you are watching me pound your tight little pussy."

"Drooling for my cock like some nasty whore."

"It's not going to suck itself bitch."

"You like it when I fuck you stupid? Mmm you like not being able to form proper sentences like some dumb slut? Yeah you do look at you practically drooling from my cock destroying your tight pussy."

"Come on say my name louder, so the whole troupe can know you're my dirty little cumslut."

"Does it turn you on knowing that the others can hear your filthy moans and desperate begging for my cock?"

"Touching yourself while I'm trying to read? Are you that desperate for me to fuck you?"

"Look at you already got your hair tied up and ready to suck me off. Such a good obedient slut you are."

"If you don't stop acting like a brat I'll bend you over this stone and have the entire troupe watch me fuck you stupid."

"You're such a brat desperate for my attention."

"Call me Daddy and I'll eat you out."

"My personal goal for the night is for you to not be able to walk the next morning."