Chrollo's NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

He makes sure to take care of you and clean you up first before worrying about himself. He often draws a nice hot bath for the two of you and carries you from the bed to the tub. After that it's cuddles or reading together in his lap.

B = Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He clearly likes his upper body, because he leaves it exposed 90% of the time. And the tattoo in his forehead. He is absolutely entranced by your eyes. He finds your smile intoxicating. Your hands are his favorite because you often like to rub his back while sitting his lap or simply just hold his hand. That brings him comfort and contentment. Your thighs and stomach. Yeah breasts and ass are nice, to him but your thighs and tummy are the icing on the cake. He just loves that you're so soft and plush.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He will cum on your ass, chest, or inside you. His favorite place to cum is your face. But he makes sure not to get any in your hair. It happened one time and you chewed him out for a good 30 minutes.

D = Dirty Secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Chrollo once set one of your more spicy and revealing pictures as his wallpaper AND lock screen NOT just his wallpaper on accident. One evening Shalnark saw it and was traumatized and blushing for a few hours after that. 

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Chrollo knows what he's doing. He knows. He's slept with women before during missions to get want he wants from them like information. But when it comes to you, he knows every weak and sweet spot on your body.

F = Favorite Position (this goes without saying)

You riding him or riding his thigh. He likes to be on top, but most the times he's worn out from missions and wants you to take control. But that being said he usually ends up thrusting into you while your on top trying to ride him.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Chrollo is serious. He wants things to be romantic or passionate. He doesn't want to make jokes or laugh. But if things are more causal and relaxed then he might try to make a joke and most likely fail.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He is well groomed and keeps things fairly trimmed, just not too much. He wants to keep a bit on manliness down there.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

When he's not dominating and pounding your pussy beyond repair, he's actually pretty romantic. He'll light candles or leave roses petals for you to set the mood. He praises you and kisses every inch of your body before devouring you. He likes things to be intimate and in the moment. Because most the time he's busy with the Troupe so he can't always be with you.

J = Jacking Off (masturbation headcanon)

He jacks off when he can't see you or be with you. Especially when he's away on missions and can't call you for a quickie.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Daddy kink. Call him Danchou, and he'll loose his shit. Chains and bondage. Slight BDSM.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

In private in his bedroom. Only time it's in "public" is when he's on a mission and he calls you for a quickie.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

You literally existing. Your intelligence, nen ability, and attitude turn him on. Not just your body or looks. He's more about what's below the surface. When you dress up nice for him or wear lingerie that turns him on too.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Nothing involving blood being spilled, drawn, or actually hurting you. There is always a safe word and consent with him.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

Chrollo loves receiving head. Suck him off while he's reading a book and he'll close the book and eat you out afterwards as a reward. He enjoys it after long missions as a bit of stress relief if he can't be intimate with you right away. Giving wise he is a God. His tongue will have you moaning and screaming his name all the way into tomorrow. He loves devouring you. He'll make you cum at least twice.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

If the mood is romantic, then he's slow and sensual. If the mood is more intense, then he can pick up the pace fast and keep it steady as he hits your sweet spot each time without fail.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

Chrollo is not a big fan of quickies. Unless he's away on a mission, then he will call or text you for one.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He's is fairly open with things. Just nothing that will harm you or draw blood. Unless you have a knife kink, and even that it's going to take some convincing on your part for him to even consider it.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Chrollo can last 3 to 4 rounds, depending on if he's not busy or if he's not tired. He can last about 30 mins each round.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

No toys in the bedroom. But you hide your personal toy for him that you use when he's away.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Chrollo likes being teased, but only to a certain point. He'll tease you for a bit, then give in and please you. He'll take take with foreplay, but not so much with teasing if he can actually do something about it.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Chrollo isn't very vocal during sex. Maybe a few deep groans or moans. But if you call him Daddy or Danchou then he'll start the dirty talk.

W = Wild Card (a random headcanon for the character)

He once made you squirt and it got all over his face, sheets, and one of his books he had laid out open on the bed. So he threw the book across the room and went back making you squirt again.

X = X-Ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Pale body and fairly smooth yet rough skin. Well defined muscles. Large black spider tattoo spread across his back. His cock is about 7 1/2 to 8 inches. Pale shaft with a pinkish tip. One large vein running up his shaft as well.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

It's very high after he's been away from you for so long. But when he's with the Troupe and can be around you often, it's not that high.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Chrollo is knocked the fuck out most the time especially when he's come back from a long mission. He always has to fall asleep with you in his arms or your head laying on his chest so he can run his fingers through your hair. He always gives good night forehead kisses. He deep sleeps when you're with him. When you're not, he has a bit of trouble sleeping. He likes holding you, you bring him comfort. Plus you're soft, plush, and warm too.