🍋 A Slight God Complex 🍋 (Illumi)

Author's POV

Illumi's hair brushed against your collarbone, the veins in his hands flexed as they wrapped around your neck. His grip tightened and you struggled to fill your lungs with air.

"I-Illum-mi"

"Quite Y/N."

He rubbed circles around your entrance before sliding himself in. He bottomed out and enjoyed the way you moaned and whined his name. Your plush body squirming beneath him made him feel feral. God complex? Check.

He had one goal in mind and that was to rail you so hard you can't even mumble his name. Not a single vowel.

He pushed your legs back against your stomach as he thrusted into you. You were moaning loudly and trying to grab his hair. The sounds of his cock slipping in and out of your juices turned you on even more. You interwined your fingers in his hair and pulled, trying to hold on while he thrusted into you. Your other hand roamed and clawed at his upper arm. He leaned down and nibbled at your collarbone while he thrusted faster into you. You pulled his face towards yours and crashed your lips against his. You tried so hard not to break the kiss, but moans kept slipping out.

His hair swayed back and forth as he thrusted into you. Your breasts bounced up and down as he snapped his hips against yours. You slid your hand up and down his back. Making sure to dig your nails into his skin. Illumi grunted as you drew blood. His thumb rubbed your clit as he picked up the pace. You moved your hips against his to help reach your climax faster.

Illumi's thumb rubbed your clit faster to match the pace of his thrusts. You arched your back and moaned. The knot in your stomach was about to break. Illumi buried his face into your neck as he came. He bit down on your shoulder as he felt your walls clench and throb as you came. Ribbons of warm cum coated your walls and you tried to moan his name, but all that came out was a whiney moan and whimper.

"Say my name."

You couldn't even form words as steady waves of pleasure washed over you. You looked at Illumi and he grinned watching your bottom limp tremble. Your legs shook as he pulled out and slid next to you. He propped himself up on his elbow and leaned his head against his hand. He ran his pale finger across your soft flesh, before rubbing the side of your thigh.

"Can't can you?"

(I forgot how to write smut- I'm so sorry- I literally just forgot how to write decent smut-)