Goddess

While waiting to be revived, I walked around the room and I found a hallway filled with screens, it was camouflaged but not really hidden.

I looked at some of the screens and saw the lives of many different people.

There was...

Kakashi:

Standing at the KIA stone, talking himself about the past. A tear left his eye. He furiously wiped it off and went home.

Hinata:

Cleaning her room and organising her wardrobe, she found Naruto's red scarf safely stored in one of the drawers, along with a photo of her classmates and her back at the academy. She smiled and gently put the scarf and photo back and closed the drawer.

Lee:

Running around the village, probably another one of the '500 laps' challenges, he slipped on his sweat. Pain was written all over his face as he tried to stand up, only to fall again. He desperately wanted to get back in shape and even stronger. Gai approached him and helped him stand up. Then they ran laps together.

Gaara:

At a meeting with villages elders, council and the lord of the Wind Country, he was just chosen to be the next Kazekage.

Naruto:

Training with Jiraya, he was dirty amber completely exhausted. After his extreme training Jiraya took him out for a dinner and had to carry him to their lodging because he passed out while eating. I'm glad to see he's doing well, I wonder how he felt when he found out that I'm missing.

I laid down in front of Naruto's screen and watched it forever.

"Oh my, why are you back, child?"

I turned around and I saw a woman with silver white hair and diamond like eyes. She crouched at petted me on my head. She looked a bit distressed.

Aoi:"Goddess? I'm dead only temporarily, I had some unremovable bad stuff in me"

I felt bad for being here, suddenly.

She looked at me sadly and hugged me. I hugged her back, her warmth was very comfortable and I could easily fall asleep like this, so I moved away.

"My dear child... if it was supposed to be temporary, why are you dead for a year already?"

No...

This can't be...

____________________________

A/N Guys, I have been rewatching Naruto and I must confess...

Madara is a sin, he's too hot. From his appearance to his arrogance and sadistic nature and dominance...

I'm not crazy, I swear!

Anyway, a new story will be about him, plus I'll release a second chapter of Blue Claws soon.

Love y'all ❤️🤗

Art is mine as always 😅