Math

This pic is explained below, in the story. 

Do you want me to colour it?

--------------------------------------

Tsunade interfered, saying she won't stand for this and then Naruto had to protect her from one of the Peins. 

Aoi: "One down, uh 5 to go?"

Naruto: "Yeah"

Naruto told Gamakichi to take Tsunade to safety, but before that he asked if Kakashi is away on a mission, saying he doesn't sense his chakra. He knew from the way Tsunade was silent, that Kakashi was dead.

Naruto and Pein finally engaged in combat, with Pein striking first. The frogs and I dealt with any of Pein's summons. I took on the dividing dog and simply just ate him whole after growing in size. A stupid, yet simple and effective solution.

One by one Naruto got rid of the Peins until there was only two left. Pein commended Naruto on giving him so much trouble, but then he used Heavenly pull and trapped Naruto. Seemingly hopeless naruto was able to figure out that since he's unable to move, he can gather Natural energy and used it to turn the fat Pein into a frog statue.

When Naruto confronted Pein-Yahiko by saying he's the only one left, he was left with confusion as Pein-Yahiko said that that's not true. Then he attempted to kill Fukusaku, who I snatched away and saved, but Pein wouldn't stand for that and immobilized both me and Naruto with the black rods.

He stabbed through Naruto's hands, pinning him down to the ground. I was stabbed with over 30 rods.

Aoi: "Are you insane?! Why so many?"

Pein: "I know your level of strength, this much is the bare minimum"

Aoi: "Oh, thank you for the compliment"

Naruto: "Aoi!"

Pein started conversing about hatred, war and peace with Naruto. Whilst talking, Pein circled around Naruto, stabbing him six more times.

Pein: "the wounds aren't deep, but now you can't move on your own"

Aoi: "How about I make you eat your own words?!"

I started thrashing around with my wings and legs before Pein dropped a boulder on my hind legs and two more on my wings.

Aoi: "Nevermind"

Then Hinata charged in and I started crying as she fought Pein to save Naruto. 

Hinata: "I won't let you lay a finger on Naruto-kun!"

My girl!!!! I love her so much!!

Naruto: "Why did you come here Hinata?! Hurry up and run! YOu don't stand a chance against him!"

She nodded

Hinata: "I know I'm being selfish"

Naruto: "You don't need to be here! It's too dangerous!"

Hinata: "I stand here on my will alone, this time I will save you, I've always been a crybaby, giving up before trying, I kept thinking everything I did was wrong, but you showed me the right path to take, Naruto-kun, I was always chasing you, I always wanted to catch up to you and to walk with you, to be with you"

*sniff* *sniff* I'm crying so hard.

Hinata: "You changed me, Naruto-kun, your smile saved me, that's why...I'm not afraid to die protecting you! Because I love you Naruto-kun"

Oh no she said it... A small stream of water was being created underneath me as I continued to cry.

When Naruto saw Hinata 'die' he lost it. I almost got swept away by his emotions and went berserk. I pulled myself together and expelled the hatred filled chakra he was spreading around him. Then for the first time ever, I released my bijuu chakra and took on my true form.

I grew in size, naturally this time, and formed the tails I was missing this whole time. I released so much chakra, that I had eleven tails, symbolizing I was above Juubi. My coat colours reversed, with it usually being dark grey-almost black with white tips, now changing into a snow-white coat with black tips. My azure eye turned golden and my baby blue eye turned orange. My neck grew longer and so did my fur and feathers sprouted from the back of my neck. 

This took too long and Naruto got to 7 tails in the meantime. Pein was about to trap him in a giant ball made of rocks and so I smacked him away and destroyed it. I caught Naruto who was falling and put him on the ground. The burns from touching his fox form healed instantly.

I had no time to access the situation as Naruto acquired the 8th tail and began spewing fire. I pushed him to the ground and used all of my tails to bind him and stall for time until Minato appears before him. Slowly the giant muscled body started to grow bright orange fur and I was getting nervous.

Then it stopped moving...and I relaxed. I sat down on top of the body and only now took a good look at myself in the water nearby.

I look like a wolf still, but also like a bird. Long neck, feathers on my wings and back. My legs got longer and thinner. And really damn, 11 tails. They take up so much space. Since I had time and Pein was recovering, so he wasn't planning on attacking yet, I played with my tails. I tried moving each of them individually and it felt so weird. I could move them all individually at the same time. Having a long yet flexible neck was also weird.

I waited a few more minutes and then the body disappeared. Instead, in my embrace, was a tiny Naruto.

Aoi: "Welcome back"

Naruto: "Yeah"

Aoi: "Go get him, dattebayo!"

Naruto: "Yes!"

And so the fight continued. But with both sides exhausted and almost no chakra left, it was just a matter of time before one of them would lose. Fortunately, it wasn't Naruto, but Pein, who in the end got done in by Rasen-Shuriken and a bunch of clones.

Naruto remembered what Pein told him and thought about it real hard. Then he stabbed himself with one of the rods he pulled out of Yahiko's body and we went to find him. They had a long talk about Jiraya and his book and the answer Naruto found to Pein's question on how to achieve peace. He convinced Nagato that there is a way to avoid destroying everything to achieve peace and Nagato revived everyone he killed in the village, forfeiting his life.

I could see how much he matured by hating, but not being controlled by the hatred, by talking to Nagato and trying to understand him but not forgiving him.