Broken ribs

Oh, don't mind me, just putting a random picture that I drew here.

Ah, also the statistics tell me that there's a reader from the Czech Republic, do you want the story in czech as well?

Reworked!
-------------------------------------------------

Third POV

*knock knock* Who's there? (Commence knock knock jokes rn)

The Third: "Come in"

"Lord Hokage"

The Third: "It is about Aoi?"

"Yes, the wolf has an ice kekkei genkai and it's amount of chakra doubled"

The Third: "This is getting dangerous, make sure no one else knows about this, especially not Danzo"

"Yes"

The Third: "Dismissed"

----------------------------------

5 am... I'm so tired. I just laid down on the grass, trying to fall asleep since Kakashi won't be coming for another like 6 hours? And I'm so damn hungry. Naruto wouldn't let me eat breakfast, because of what Kakashi said.

Naruto: "Aoi, get up, Kakashi-sensei could be here anytime"

Yeah, no. I quietly growled and rolled over. Oh, this is a nice spot.

Sakura: "Your dog doesn't listen at all, Naruto. Did you even train it before?"

Naruto: "Sakura-chan, he does listen... More like, I never needed to give him any commands, he would just follow me obediently everywhere, except when he goes out to train by himself. And hey, he's a wolf, not a dog!"

Sasuke: "Don't yell idiot"

Naruto: "What did you call me?!"

*howl* Could you stop yelling? I'm trying to sleep here!

Sasuke: "See, even Aoi wants you to shut up"

Naruto: "Aoi, how could you do this to me... To side with that dumb Sasuke?"

Sasuke: "Can you seriously shut up!"

And so... quiet

-------- time skip because I fell asleep, 6 hours -------

Kakashi: "Hi fellows, good morning"

Sakura and Naruto: "You're late!"

Sasuke: "Shut up, you'll wake up Aoi"

Naruto: "Since when did you care about anyone else other than yourself?" Sasuke froze, not wanting to expose that he has cuddled with the wolf previously.

Sasuke: "H-hn, not your business"

'Heeeh, so the stone-cold Uchiha likes animals huh' Kakashi thought.

Kakashi: "So, the timer is set to noon, you have an hour to take these two bells from me, whoever can't, will have no lunch, I'm going to tie said person to that log over there and eat the lunch in front of them"

Sakura: "Wait a minute, why is there only two bells?" Kakashi smiled at her, clearly enjoying torturing them.

Kakashi: "Since there's only two, that means at least one of you will have to be tied to the log, that person will fail and go back to the academy since they failed to complete the mission, it might be just one or all three, come at me with intent to kill, or you won't be able to get the bells"