Choose Which Evil Is Smaller

Guys, we are so lucky. I thought I wouldn't be able to post at all because I have a 10-hour part-time job almost every day, but the weather is bad, so I have a lot of time and motivation to write. (boredom 😝)

Reworked!

---------------------

After a few hours of destroying the environment, I calmed down and filled the craters with water, so it had a good chance of recovery.

Then I went to wake up Naruto. It was already morning and I wanted to play with him. On the way there, however, I saw Kakashi and Gai racing towards the Hokage monument and I got distracted. I joined them and was faster than them. I kept the pace with them though. They were really surprised when I joined in on the race and even more surprised when they saw that I was faster. In the end, I won, Gai was second and Kakashi third. He was in too much of a shock because of me.

Then I remembered I should have gone to wake up Naruto, so I did, but he already left the house. Haku told me that he went to train with Jiraya for a bit. I was about to leave, but Haku dragged me inside. I changed my size to that of a medium-sized dog to not destroy the house again. Haku went into the kitchen and was searching for something in there. I was curious, so I took a peek, and then Haku turned around at gave me a popsicle. It was a melon flavor and really delicious.

Haku: "Good?"

I nodded excitedly. Haku gave me a pat on the head and then I left. I suddenly get the feeling that I'm forgetting something important, possibly dangerous...

What is it...

Naruto and Sasuke fought...

Fought...

On the rooftop...

(°o°)

The sound four will come for Sasuke!

That doesn't bother me all that much, but I'm pretty sure if he wants Sasuke now, he wants me as well. Hell naw.

Should I get out of here? But I can't without permission. I don't want the elders to be pissed off any more than this and bring up the topic of sealing me in someone.

What am I doing... Aren't I strong enough to just beat them up if they try to take me by force? Yeah, I'll be fine.

I sighed and went to my cave. I'll just stay here until he's gone. Wow, that sounds so mean, but no harm done because Sasuke needs to learn from Orochimaru. He was right about not being able to get strong in the village. There isn't anyone who would be able to teach him to such a level so he could stand a chance against Itachi. Naruto has Jiraya, Sakura has Tsunade, but he would have no one, not really fair, is it?

Aoi: "I wish Orochimaru would just leave me alone"

Kisame: "That can be easily arranged, little demon"

Little? Ah, right. I changed my size to 3 meters right away.

Aoi: "Care to repeat that, little shark?"

Kisame: "Well, compared to-"

Itachi: "Kisame, shut up. Wolf, come with us and you will not be controlled by the likes of Orochimaru"

Aoi: "And you with your Sharingan totally weren't sent here to control me, were you?"

Itachi: "..."

Aoi: "Exactly"

Kisame: *Chuckles*

Aoi: "Why did you come here today?"

Kisame: "Orochimaru sent someone to get you. We all heard and kinda saw what you did"

Aoi: "What did I do?"

Itachi: "Massive craters from huge explosions, filled with water to mask it, not considering the flashes and shockwaves"

Kisame: "Hehe, someone forgot mind their surroundings~🎵"

Aoi: "I'll kill you, baby shark"

Kisame: "I would like to see you-"

Itachi: "Shut up Kisame. If you come with us willingly, you'll become just another member of Akatsuki"

Aoi: "But I don't feel like joining the organization that wants to capture my fellow demons"

Itachi: "So be it, you'll want to join us soon"

Aoi: "W-what do you mean by that?"

Kabuto: "I kindly ask you to step away from Orochimaru's property"

Oh no, it's Kabuto. I'm screwed, I need to run.

I turned around to Itachi and smiled.

Aoi: "Itachi you wouldn't, would you?"

Itachi: "Says who?"

Aoi: "Are you really going to fail your mission?"

Itachi: "I'm not going to fail my mission" He smiled slightly.

Does he want me to choose between Orochimaru or Obito? I don't think I want either.

Aoi: "Alright, you win..."

I quickly shot ice spikes at all of them. They all dodged them, but it was enough of a distraction that I was already past their entrance blockade and up in the sky.

I went up to the Hokage monument and landed. However, Kabuto was already waiting for me there.

Kabuto:" It's time to return home Aoi"

Aoi: "Screw you!"

Kabuto: "Do you remember when you were just a puppy?"

A small room with foliage and wolf howls. Yes, I remember. I remember my wolf mom and my wolf siblings... I felt small again.

Kabuto: "That's a good puppy"

What?

Kabuto came closer to me, but somehow he seemed taller... bigger, than he should be. He picked me up and I realized that he didn't get taller, it was me who got smaller. But why? Did Orochimaru inject me with something that makes me not be able to defy him or what?

I struggled to get out of his grasp, but for some reason, it was as if I went back in time. I'm small and I can't use my physical strength.

If I can't run away, then I'll kill him.

I tried to form an ice spike as quickly as possible and pierce his neck with it but he caught it.

Kabuto: "That won't happen, please, just behave"

Nah. I was going to protest, but I couldn't speak either. What do they even want me for?!

Kabuto smiled and cheerfully answered the question in my head.

Kabuto: "Experiments, lots of. And you'll do everything we tell you to do, or 'discipline' awaits you"

So basically torture to obedience. I'm having second thoughts about Itachi's offer. I started trashing around until I managed to kick his glasses off. I cackled as he bent over and picked them.

Kabuto: "The liquid you were injected with contained two things. First, a sample of Shukaku's chakra, to accelerate your growth. Second, a liquid form of a seal, activated by Orochimaru. It seals your physical form"

Okay, so only Orochimaru can activate and deactivate it. Thanks, Kabuto.

But what to do now. Should I call Itachi for help or try to get away on my own. Well, one thing I know for sure. I will have to go to Akatsuki to remove the seal.

I don't know how or why, but Kabuto held me in a really comfortable way, which made me tired, so I dozed off after hours of being carried.

Kabuto: "How brave..."

Orochimaru: "Indeed"