In a rush

Orochimaru: "You're not going to get revenge? What about them? Did you already forget them?"

Aoi: "..."

Orochimaru: "Hazel"

Aoi: "Stop"

Orochimaru: "Amber"

Aoi: "I said stop!"

Orochimaru: "Rusty"

Aoi: "You have no right to say their names!"

Orochimaru: "...Ginger"

I snapped after the last name. I walked up to him without saying anything and opened my mouth wide right at his head.

Orochimaru: "Did you learn it yet, my dear?"

I gathered the chakra and just when I was about to fire its full power comparable to a nuke, Yamato restrained me.

Yamato: "We're going to take you back to Konoha with us, Orochimaru"

Orochimaru: "I wonder about that"

He got up before I was able to break the wooden bindings and bid us farewell. 

I sat down in the middle of the crater and let the tears escape my eyes. Naruto sat down next to me for a few hours but then Yamato told us we needed to leave. I told them to go on ahead without me. 

I cried for three days without stopping, creating a pond at the centre of the crater. That pond would later turn into a small lake with an assortment of beautiful flowers and herbs growing around it. This pure, chakra filled lake would be known as Lake Namida, meaning Tears. It would become a sanctuary for wolves and a national park. 

But that's for a few decades later.

Despite deciding that I would live only to protect Naruto, I forgot about him for a moment and wished I obeyed Orochimaru back then. Being satisfied with just living happily with the puppies and Hazel.

But they are gone now and Naruto is still alive, so I can't think about them forever.

I eventually got up and in a few hours was back in Konoha. There I met them all depressed over not being able to bring back Sasuke.

Naruto started his training with Kakashi and Yamato in hopes to achieve a jutsu greater than Rasengan. I had nothing to do with this and so I decided to raise and train ninja wolves. 

I travelled to the land of Iron and in the biggest mountain created a cave a few kilometres big. I made a river that would never freeze raised the temperature to zero. Then I went to the mountain peak and howled with all my strength, gathering hundreds of wolves willing to follow me. We transformed the rocky ground inside into a soft soil suitable for plants to grow in and created a paradise. 

I gave a bit of my chakra to everyone and trained them in the ways of water and wind chakra. Some individuals even showed potential in ice chakra. When they finished that training, they naturally learned how to use the energy of nature as well and so did I. I was going to make them the strongest summons, on par with the frogs, snakes and slugs.

When the time came, I appointed the most talented and wisest 5 as vice-leaders and went back to Konoha. It seemed I was too late and Team Kakashi already left to assist Team Asuma in defeating Kakuzu and Hidan. Before heading to help Naruto I stopped in the Nara forest and took out Hidan's head from the hole. I laughed at him, telling him he got what he deserves and then I buried him back.

I immediately smashed one of Kakuzu's masks when I arrived, making it easier for Naruto to defeat him.

Kakuzu: "How did I lose to a bunch of kids?"

Kakashi: "Well to someone who fought the first Hokage we may seem like a bunch of kids, but to us, you're just a decrepit old man, new generations will always surpass the older and that's why it's time for you to die"

I pushed Kakashi aside and sat down in front of Kakuzu.

Kakuzu: "You..."

Aoi: "Yeah, do you want to die by a hand of a comrade which is me or a ninja from Konoha which is Kakashi?"

Kakuzu: "I'd rather it be you..."

Aoi: "Alright, good night"

I slowly froze him and encased him in ice, letting him fall asleep forever, peacefully.

Naruto had to be carried back to Konoha by me because his whole hand was shattered to pieces thanks to his new jutsu. That day, everyone silently mourned those who were avenged.

Time was pressing us and so I had to leave for the wolf mountain again. I had to make sure they were ready to partake in the upcoming war. Time flew really fast and every week I would hear news about Naruto from the wolf messengers, to make sure he was alright.

I also got news about Orochimaru's death. He must have been even an easier target since Kabuto is no more. I feel relieved, knowing he won't bother us for a while.

"Boss, are you okay?"

Aoi: "Yep, just relieved, thank you for the news Rai, tell Muu I said you can have 3 rabbits from the food pile"

Rai: "Thank you very much!"

I made a system where everyone has a role they have to fulfil and depending on their performance they get rewards. They can get useful herbs, personal lessons from me or different kinds of rations. Standart meal here for every wolf consists of deer and boar, reward meals include rabbits and birds. Sometimes, but very rarely, even chicken, sheep, cattle and pigs. But that's very rarely because in this cold region farm animals can't really survive. Though there's an abundant amount of sheep, they are heavily guarded by humans, since they really need them. I know it would be really easy for me to get them, but I can't let us make an enemy out of any locals.

Everyone is working hard and seems to be happy here. It's a safe place, away from fur pelt hunters. After the war, when I'm no longer needed, I'll rest here.

.-._.-.♥.-._.-.♥.-._.-.♥.-._.-.♥.-._.-.♥.-._.-.♥.-._.-.

Akatsuki POV:

Pein: "You're late"

Kisame: "We just caught the Jinchuuriki a moment ago, had to make sure he wouldn't run away, so why were we summoned?"

Pein: "First I have something to share with you, Orochimaru was killed"

Kisame: "Finally after leaving ten years ago death found him eh? Wish I also saw the zombie twins died"

Pein: "Watch your mouth, those two were with us"

Kisame: "Sorry, the ones who killed Hidan and Kakuzu were...?"

Zetsu: "People from Konoha, It was Kakashi and the Jinchuuriki's team"

Tobi: "They are very strong, aren't they? No wonder you were defeated Deidara-senpai"

Deidara: "Tobi! One more word and I'll kill you!

Tobi: Aha-ha-ha now, easy easy"

Pein: "Deidara, quiet down, you Tobi, stop angering your senpai"

Tobi: "Yes! I'm sorry"

Kisame: "How are we supposed to catch the rest of the tailed beast like this...also the person who killed Orochimaru sure is something, who was it?"

Pein: "It was Uchiha Sasuke"

Kisame: "look Itachi, your little brother is unknowingly turning into a hero!"

Deidara: "Who would have thought that Uchiha brat would save the wolf and now even kill Orochimaru, how convenient"

Pein: "We can give him a little bit of gratitude for saving Aoi, if Orochimaru tamed him and attacked us, it would be troublesome"