Final Battle

(From now in this chapter I'll refer to the beasts just by number)

A/N: I apologize to the person whom I promised weeks ago I'd release the chapter quickly XD. It was really hard to write the war changed in a way that would work. As an apology, it's the longest chapter I've ever written.

------------------------------------------

As we ran to the battlefield, one of my messenger wolves finally found me and I told them to go get Sasuke and let him meet Itachi. Since I had no time, I could only hope that Sasuke would follow him and talk it out with Itachi.

Soon we encountered a few Zetsu disguised as shinobi but thanks to Naruto's new ability, we exposed them immediately and then Naruto sent his clone to each front.

The Zetsus were dealt with fairly well thanks to Kabuto being dead, but when we finally clashed with Obito, it got difficult tremendously fast. He controlled each of the beasts without their previous hosts, and we were having a hard time. At this point, Kurama decided that's it has gotten bad enough for him to join forces with Naruto and cooperate.

Kakashi and Gai fought with Obito while I, Bee and Naruto were fighting the 7 beasts. When Naruto got almost swallowed by 4, he found out that they are being controlled by purple rods they have in their necks and so, he told me and Bee about it when I pulled him out of 4's throat.

When Obito saw Naruto attempting to free the beasts, he recalled them and fought us all head-on. Kakashi figured out that Kamui lets him go to another dimension and that it's connected to Obito's and so they coordinated their attacks so well, they managed to catch him off-guard and shatter his mask, revealing that fake Madara was Obito Uchiha.

Obito: "You can call me by that name if you want, it means nothing to me"

Naruto: "Who is he?"

Gai: He was our classmate and an Uchiha who was a leaf Shinobi, we all thought he was KIA during the last war"

You don't say. If he was your classmate then he obviously was a shinobi, and Kakashi literally just said his name and he has a Sharingan, so obviously he's an Uchiha...Gai...

Kakashi: "If you survived, why didn't you come forward sooner?!"

Obito: "If you really want an answer, it's because you let Rin get killed"

Kakashi: "You're not going to condemn me?"

Obito: "What would I gain from criticizing this absurd reality at this point?"

Naruto: "Kakashi-sensei, I don't know what happened between you in the past, but this is no time to be depressed! We have to stop him first"

But Naruto...he's always depressed...

Obito: "I have nothing more to talk to you about, stay tied down to reality and die!"

He used a Bomb Blast Dance technique and Naruto deflected it with bijuu mode. Then things picked up a fast pace again and he took out the beasts. He sent all 7 against them, distracting them and he went for me. It was hard for me to fight him with my size, trying to not get touched by him, which would be a game over. Every time he was about to do so, I used one of my tails to hit him and he'd have to unmaterialize to avoid getting hit because that would be a game over for him instead. What I didn't expect and should have was 5 charging at me when I was focused on Obito, making me fall on my back with my tails stuck below me. Before I had the chance to even open my eyes, he was standing on my chest.

Obito: "Caught you"

Naruto: "Aoi!!!"

Naruto saw me fall and screamed, abandoning Bee and others, blinded by my situation. The beasts then held Bee and Naruto off and in the meantime, Obito stabbed me with the black rod at the back of my neck, a purple chain connected me and his hand and a collar appeared around my neck. Immediately, Obito drained me of half of my chakra. He started laughing and Black Zetsu handed him Madara's corpse. He summoned the King of Hell and it chewed Madara back into existence...