Tears

Reworked!

------------------------------

I woke up feeling completely fine, which was weird since I felt horrible yesterday. I got up to help Haku with breakfast. Zabuza told us it's time. I have to do my best today.

When we were on our way to the bridge, we got a call from Gato through a walkie talkie.

Gato: "What are you doing? I didn't hire you out of charity" Zabuza threw it on the floor and broke it.

Zabuza: "Let's go, Haku, Aoi"

When we got near the bridge, Zabuza created a mist.

Zabuza: "Sorry to keep you waiting, Kakashi, and you're still carrying those kids"

Sasuke was shaking and it didn't go unnoticed from Zabuza. "He's shaking again, how pitiful"

Zabuza made seven clones and they surrounded them while real Zabuza stayed hidden

Sasuke: "I'm shaking from excitement" That made Zabuza smirk.

Kakashi: "Go for it Sasuke" Sasuke took out his kunai and destroyed all of the clones.

Zabuza: "Oh, he can defeat the water clones, that kid got stronger, a rival has appeared for you Haku" He and Haku came out of the mist.

Haku: "Seems like it"

Zabuza: "Go Haku, Aoi will stay with me"

Haku and Sasuke started fighting and Kakashi told Sakura to stay close to Tazuna. Soon Haku used Flying water of thousand kills (senbon needles made out of water) Jutsu on Sasuke using only one hand to make the seals. However, Sasuke jumped up and dodged it. Then they fought with kunai and taijutsu and Haku was kicked away by Sasuke because he was a bit slower than him. 

Sasuke: "Looks like I'm faster" 

Kakashi: "You can't make fun of our team just because they are kids, Sasuke is the village's top rookie, Sakura is the village's shrewdest child and the other one likes to show off and is the best at surprising people"

Zabuza started to laugh. "Haku, you understand that you're going to get defeated like this?"

Haku: "Yes, it's a shame" He started releasing cold air and surrounded Sasuke with ice mirrors. Kakashi went to help him but I jumped in and stopped him, Zabuza was soon next to me.

Zabuza: "I'm your opponent, remember? He's a goner now that Haku used that technique"

Haku was throwing senbon needles at Sasuke from all directions, so fast he couldn't even follow. Sasuke's screams echoed through the area. I want to help him, but I can't, I need to wait till Gato gets here, only then I can stop them all from fighting. 

Soon Naruto appeared in the loudest way, really surprised everyone and jumped inside the ice trap to help Sasuke. together with Sasuke, they tried to fight back against Haku. Sasuke came up with a strategy, Naruto was going to make a bunch of clones and attack the mirrors and Sasuke would try to follow Haku's movements. 

Haku: "I will kill my compassion with a blade and become a ninja if I have to fight for my dream, so please don't hold any grudges as you fight for your dreams as well. I want to protect an important person, I want to fight for him, to make his dream come true, that is my dream" Haku softened during the battle because of Naruto's words and Naruto grew fond of Haku.

Sasuke slowly started to follow Haku's movements as they repeated the process of having Naruto's clones attack and be destroyed. Kakashi and Zabuza also started their battle when Kakashi pulled up his protector to end it quickly and help Naruto and Sasuke. Zabuza told Kakashi what his Sharingan is about, that he now knew that he can't predict future.