Welcome home

Following day I went to see Tsunade, to relieve their stressed minds.

Tsunade: "Where the hell did you disappear off to?!"

She slammed her desk so hard I could hear it crack.

Tsunade: "We sent so many retrieval teams after you and all we discovered was that Orochimaru had you and then when we finally found the hideout, you vanish!!"

Do I have to listen to this? No, I have something to say about this too.

Aoi: "Alright listen up, I don't care that you sent someone to get me, but don't call it a damn retrieval, I'm not your property"

Tsunade: "So you can talk"

Aoi: "Goddamn right and I will not let you order me nor Naruto around. And I'm giving a warning now, if anyone ever gets the funny idea of harming, constraining or imprisoning Naruto, this village will cease to exist"

Tsunade: "Who do you think you're threatening right after coming back?!"

She was so pissed she finished the table off, rip.

Aoi: "I don't have to listen to you, I'm stronger than anyone in the village so just accept that I live here and we'll be fine, I'm going to hibernate until Naruto comes back"

I slammed the door behind me with my tail, leaving without letting her reply.

And like I said, I went to sleep for a few months...

•°•×°•°×•°•×°•°×•°•×°•°×•°•×°•°

Meanwhile...

Tsunade: "Did the Third not take any precautions for this?"

Shizune: "I believe the medical team mentioned administering relaxants to Aoi when he was smaller, but they don't have enough for his current size and chakra pool, the amount they used on him before was already enough to put a human to sleep forever"

Tsunade: "Damnit, bring me Kakashi"

...

Kakashi: "Hokage-sama, you called?

Tsunade: "Aoi's back"

Kakashi: "What? Is he alright?"

Tsunade: "More than that, stronger than ever and enough guts to threaten me"

Kakashi: "Oh my, I apologize, what did he say?"

Tsunade: "Said not to lay a finger on Naruto nor him, or he'll destroy the village"

Kakashi: "Aahah, that must be because of what Danzo did"

Tsunade: "The hell did that bastard do?"

Kakashi: "Aoi had trouble controlling his fast-growing strength when he was small, ended up destroying the house he lived in, Danzo sent in people to capture him and he put him in an underground prison, making him execute criminals to eat, this happened before Third's passing"

Tsunade: "Is there anyone Aoi listens to?"

Kakashi: "Naruto and Naruto only"

Tsunade: "At least someone, why did the Third pick him up..."

Kakashi: "Aoi wouldn't harm the village as I knew him, Orochimaru must have done terrible things to him"

Tsunade: "Hm, you're dismissed"

•°•×°•°×•°•×°•°×•°•×°•°×•°•×°•°

Jiraya received a letter from Tsunade about Aoi. He told Naruto, who was so overjoyed and relieved, he had to hold back tears. Aoi was the most important person to him and he had a constant fear at the back of his mind, ever since Aoi got kidnapped, that he was never going to see him again.