Trip to Suna - It's got to be the Snake

Gaara: "Temari and Kankurou will go with you on the mission, the more people you have, the better, plus they have been greatly involved in the communication project"

Kiba: "Alright, the more the merrier!"

Aoi: "I'd disagree but whatever, I'm here just to tag along in case it gets super dangerous"

Gaara: "Thank you Aoi"

Temari: "Alright, here's the plan, we'll visit the main building on the border of the countries, see what they have to tell us about the attacks, then we visit the branches which are the potential next targets and hopefully catch the bastards behind it in the act"

Shino: "Sensible and simple plan"

Kankurou: "Aoi, don't do anything and don't kill them, we gotta know if it's a part of something bigger, there have been groups from several countries expressing their dislike against the alliance"

Aoi: "Gotcha"

Temari: "Yeah, the smaller countries aren't pleased, worried they are going to be swallowed up"

Kiba: "Any chance it could ve Orochimaru, that fucking snake is alive and all"

Gaara: "It's a possibility but I'd trust that he's being passive like we've been informed by Konoha"

Aoi: "Oh my god, you have no idea how delighted I'd be if it was him, it'd give me a reason to kill him myself this time around, I'd skin him alive and bathe him in dry ice"

Kankurou: "Jeez, calm down Satan, I'm getting chills just thinking about it"

Hinata: "I hope it's not that serious"

Shino: "It is that serious, just from the number of dead teams, it's got to be a well-organised group that's fairly strong"

Kiba: "That's why we've got Aoi! We have nothing to fear, so let's get this over with"

Kiba lightly smacked the table as he got up, excited for action after the whole year of peace since the war ended. The others nodded quietly and also got up, picking up their backpacks.

Gaara: "Good luck on your journey and please solve it as soon as possible before the other Kages get any more nervous and possibly start accusing each other"

Temari: "Don't worry Gaara, it'll be fine"

Aoi: "Alright let's get moving, bye Gaara!"

Gaara: "Bye for now"

And so, just as soon as the group arrived, it left, with two new additions. Unfortunately, by the time they arrived at the main communication centre, it was too late. There were medical units from Konoha, taking care of the survivors.

Kankurou: "What the hell happened here?"

Sakura: "They were attacked by a large group whose main priority was destroying the equipment and killing the technicians operating it"

Kiba: "Fuck, we were too late"

Temari: "Can they tell us anything about the group and where the next target might be?"

Sakura: "Apparently they were all dressed the same, black shinobi clothing except a bright yellow armband with a skull insignia"

Aoi: "That would sound ominous if not for the bright yellow armband lol"

Hinata: "What does lol mean?"

Aoi: "Nothing important"

Shino: "And the next potential target?"