Earthquake

Reworked!

------------------------------------

We have one month until the final exam starts. Naruto will be training with Jiraya, who should be back any day. What should I do though? Train? What did I practice until now? It was my ice element, but that is also made of water and wind element. I could try that. Yeah, I wanna do something cool, like flying... or breathing underwater. Alright, it's settled, I'll go and drown myself until I can breathe underwater!

I went to a river in one of the training grounds and first did some exercises with manipulating water. My plan is to stand in the river with my head underwater and breathe in the water, have it fill my lungs, and breathe it out, separating the water from the oxygen using chakra. Whenever it gets unbearable, I will manipulate the water and get it out of my lungs, so I don't actually drown.

1st attempt - failure

I breathed in the water and started coughing while my lungs were burning up. I jumped outside and tried to cough out the water because I couldn't manipulate the water out of shock from my first experience of drowning. Soon I passed out from lack of oxygen.

Conveniently...

Jiraya was taking a walk around the village before heading to a hot spring to collect inspiration. On his way, he stopped by the nostalgic training grounds. He was looking at the three logs and the middle one he was tied up to in the past. Suddenly he heard a loud splash so he turned around and saw me drop on the ground coughing up a lot of water and then it turned silent. He ran over to me, made me sit up and then he smacked my back with full force. That woke me up and made me cough up the rest of the water. That was too much force.

Jiraya: "Hey buddy, are you okay? Why were you drowning?"

I coughed a bit more, shook the water out of my fur, and frowned at him. As if I could speak right.

Jiraya: "Right, I'm talking to an animal, sorry"

He stretched and started walking away, but I knew roughly where he was heading so I followed him.

Jiraya: "Go home, or you wanna peep on the women with me?"

Sure why not, not like it would make me feel anything. I'm just tagging along for Naruto. When we got to the hot springs we sat outside before a wooden wall of the women's quarters. Jiraya found a small hole between the boards and went wild. Then he started making notes and whatnot. I can't read.

"AAAAAHHH!" Oops.

I turned around just as Naruto fell into the water. Ebisu saw us, smirked, and fixed his glasses.

Ebisu: "I don't know who you are, but I will not allow any shameless acts in my presence!" Then he ran to attack Jiraya. Who turned around as well, a bit annoyed, summoned a frog and knocked out Ebisu. KO! Fatality!

Jiraya: "Don't make a ruckus, you know what will happen if we get caught?" We? Ah right, he invited me to peep with him. But I can just probably change my size to a puppy and walk in.

Naruto looked shocked to see Ebisu aka closet pervert lose and wondered who this open pervert was. Here's where episode 52 ended. A nice cliffhanger. Can I call this a fourth wall break? Naruto tried to wake Ebisu up but he was out of it.

Naruto: "What's with that frog? Who are you?!" Oh God, now he's going to do that totally not rehearsed pose and introduction.

Jiraya: "Thank you for asking, I am Myouboku Mountain's Monk of the Frog Spirits, also known as the Frog Hermit!"

Naruto: "Hermit?" (A/N Ehm... a hermit is a person who lives in seclusion from society. Thank you Wikipedia)

Poof, the frog was gone. Jiraya stood on the ground and looked smug.