Ice, ice and ice again

Reworked!

-------------------------------------------------

Danzo walked in as they chained me to a wall. I pulled with all my strength and nothing... All but Danzo flinched when I charged at them and snapped my jaws multiple times close to their heads. Never have I growled as much before, making my throat slightly sore. If it wasn't for him threatening me with Naruto's wellbeing, he would have been dead already. In my core, anger grows as I know that if I really didn't give a damn, I could have killed him and run away... without Naruto, however, I wouldn't be able to strip him of his dream to be the Hokage.

Danzo: "Behave and let yourself be disciplined or we'll find no use for you and dispose of you"

With that, he arrogantly turned his back on me and left.

ANBU comes by to give me food once a day and it's usually just 5 kilograms of meat. When I'm not being 'disciplined' or tortured I don't have anything to do here, so I went back to practicing my water breathing and after 9 days I succeeded. 

Sometimes I howl or roar with all my might, to reassure Naruto and others that I'm still alive and well.

I hope Naruto is practicing diligently with Jiraya.

Breathing underwater is easy now. I apply chakra to my lungs and absorb the oxygen from water and let it flow freely in and out. Pretty neat huh? I also started playing around with ice again, I tried making a wolf out of it and imbuing it with chakra so it would move on its own. Wasn't successful yet, but I'm not giving up.

I totally made this room into my realm, it's covered in ice, I have a cave out of ice in the back and the ground has a thick layer of soft snow. I also made a snowman, which cracked up one of the ANBU who bring me food.

I now have a hobby of making scary sounds and growls to scare the other prisoners. Thanks to this a story spread between the old and new prisoners about a beast they keep in the back of the prison. That one day it's going to break out and murder them all to satisfy its evergrowing hunger because they barely feed it. The prison slowly became very quiet, they apparently did not want to anger the beast.

One day though, I heard some guards gossiping about plans to use me for disposing of people. I didn't like that of course, but I know Danzo, he will probably threaten me with Naruto. I don't know if what they said is true, but I am not going to obey them without a fight.

Third POV - Aoi's imprisonment

Naruto

Naruto: "What?! Why did they put Aoi into prison?!

Jiraya: "Because he's dangerous to everyone, uncontrollable and unpredictable"

Naruto: "..."

Jiraya: "See? Even you can't deny it, though you wish to say Aoi did nothing wrong if you want to free Aoi, become strong, strong enough to beat Aoi if he were to rampage, then they might put him in your care"

Naruto: "Alright!"

From that day Naruto trained even harder than before, learning the summoning jutsu earlier than he should have.

---------------

Sasuke

Kakashi told him while they were training.

Sasuke: "I can see why they did what they did, but it's still frustrating"

Kakashi: "There's nothing we can do about it, the higher-ups decided it, just focus on mastering Chidori right now, we don't have much time"

---------------

Sakura

Sakura heard about it from her parents, they told her since Aoi was on her team.

Sakura: "I'm glad they finally did it, Aoi is too dangerous, he's a monster"

---------------

Gaara

Gaara overheard his teacher talking about it with Kabuto.

Temari: "Where are you going Gaara?"

Gaara: "I'm going to free Aoi"

Temari: "Hold up Gaara, you're going to ruin the mission! We can do that when we execute the plan!"

Gaara: "Hmm, if you stand in my way then, I'll kill you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days later instead of meat, they threw a man inside the room. He was shaking with fear. I stood up and went closer, to take a look. He had black long hair in a messy ponytail, a lot of scars on his face and green eyes. he looked about 25 years old. I went back to my den and laid down. After a few hours, he calmed down and started looking around. If he has to die, I want him to die in peace in his sleep, so I'll wait. He's not even that much of a criminal, or at least not for me. I overheard the guards talking about him and apparently he murdered a big-shot merchant because he kidnapped his two sisters, whom he found dead and without clothes a few days later in a river.

When he fell asleep about ten hours later I snapped his neck quickly, he didn't feel a thing. The next criminals weren't so nice anymore. Murderers, rapists, and pillagers, I made sure they died horribly. This strengthened the Monster tale even more.

I don't even know exactly how long I've been here, but I could guess it's about time for the final exam to take place. I wish I could save the Hokage but I'm locked up here, executing and eating criminals to survive.

Next on my list of techniques was wind and I wanted to be able to fly on at least walk on air. That was a success as well. I learned how to feel the air itself instead of the wind. When I did, I walked on it just like on water. I manipulated the air to create a nonexisting surface that I can step on. After a lot of practicing it felt so natural that I even ran in the air and also boosted myself with the wind.

I had an idea and that idea was very stupid and dangerous. I still tried it though. I stabbed myself with an ice spike next to my shoulder blade and froze my blood there and merged it with the ice spike. Then I tried controlling it like a limb. It hurt really badly but I eventually did it. Then I built up ice on the ice spike and created a wing. It hurt like hell as gravity pulls down the weight of the wing but I tried to ignore it and move the wing. About 7 hours later I was finally able to properly move the whole wing and the pain disappeared. It took me 11 hours to make another wing on the other side and get used to it. After several days they felt like a part of my body. I also tried shrinking them and I did. I shrunk them into two diamond-like symbols made out of ice.

The next day I heard about Hokage's passing and the attack on the village, making me realize how much time had passed. Suddenly I hear footsteps and the metal door opens. From behind the door comes out...