Sheer fricking will!

Aoi:"That's not true! It's been maybe couple of hours at most!"

There's no way it has been a year. It can't be. That would mean that they failed to resurrect me. Are they unable to resurrect me? Is it because I reached the level of a tailed beast? Wait... aren't they unable to die?

Aoi:"Am I really dead or just in an unconscious state or something?"

She smiled at me.

"You're smart, you are technically dead, however, your body is in a state of no decay, your soul that ventured up here is still thinly connected to it"

Aoi:"So I can go back, right?"

"That is up to you, I'll just give you a small gift if you go back"

Aoi:"I'm definitely going back, it's been a YEAR"

"One year down there is equal to a few hours up here, otherwise I would be really bored"

I laughed in agreement and then I went to look for my screen. Once found it, I jumped straight into it.

I woke up, opened my eyes and saw, Deidara, Hidan, Kisame and Kakuzu sitting on my body, as if was a sofa. I quickly got up and launched them off of me. Only now I noticed that my wings are no longer a mere ice creation but flesh and bones. Brings advantages but also disadvantages.

Aoi:"So not only you kill me and don't bring me back but you also have the guts to disrespect my corpse and make a sofa out of it?!"

I growled at them as loud as possible.

Deidara:"How the hell are you alive?!"

He got up and backed away, shocked by my liveliness.

Aoi:"I came back because of my sheer fricking will!"

Kisame:"That doesn't make any sense"

He got up, dusted himself off and just sat down on the normal sofa.

Hidan:"Welcome to the immortal club!"

He didn't even bother to get up and shouted nonsense about Jashin, immortality and murder.

Kakuzu:"Can you all shut up, I'm counting money"

Aoi:"Where is Pein? I'm going to kill him!"

I stormed out of the living room and inside his office. He was sitting there, pretending he didn't hear me until now. He raised his head and looked at me.

Pein:"You're alive, nice, I have a mission for you, Itachi and Kisame"

Aoi:"..."

I was speechless, so I just walked out of there and headed outside.

Kisame:"Where do you think you're going?"

He blocked my path when I was about to step outside of the hideout.

Aoi:"Seems like I didn't beat you enough, Kisame, do you want to die?"

He grinned and took Samehada off his back. He swung it at me at I blocked it with my wing. I grabbed his arm and threw him against the ceiling.

Everyone watched him fall in awe. I waited for him to get up and then I grabbed him again, smashing him into the wall. When he stood up and I approached him, he dodged and backed off. He knew that if he approached me, I would do it again, yet he couldn't attack me from a distance either because I can counter all of his water jutsu.

Hidan and Deidara just waved me a goodbye and Kakuzu doesn't do anything without orders. As I was leaving, I saw Itachi, on the staircase, in the corner of my eye.

I'm nobody's plaything anymore. Whoever tries to tame me will pay the price. Though I know I'll be seeing these guys again.

I changed to a human after arriving near Konoha. The gate guards were asleep, so I walked in without a problem. I still had my money from Kakuzu so I bought myself a grilled chicken, popsicle and a 5 litre box of cranberry juice. Then I went home into my ice cave.

I saw some kids exploring it inside and playing there.

Aoi:"Kids, you shouldn't be here, don't you know about the monster that lives here?"

They were scared and when I teased them a little more, they ran away crying. I set my things down and laid on a pile of snow, slowly falling asleep.