Part 70 (Can't think of a name)

It was already dark outside when I left the restaurant. Streets were lit up with mostly red and white lanterns. Food stalls filled the air with an irresistible aroma of many delicacies. I wandered around, trying to see if I can bump into someone familiar. Before I knew it, I was in a soft and gentle embrace of Hinata. She was wearing a light peach sweater and a red long skirt. It suited her very much. Brought out her beautiful dark purple hair that usually blended in with her fully purple ninja outfit.

She looked up at me with her light purple eyes that shined in the darkness of the night. I licked her cheek and pulled her close with my paw to snuggle in my chest. She giggled and brushed slowly through the fur on my neck. I let go of her, she examined me quickly and gestured for me to lean down. I did so and she adjusted the feather pins I have been wearing ever since they were given to me.

She told me she was on her way home from meeting with her team and so I decided I would walk her home. On our way, we reminisced about the past and talked about Naruto. I knew I'd play a wingman for the two and I was going to put my everything into it. Soon the pleasant conversation had to end as we reached our destination. Before we parted, Himawari slammed a door open and jumped onto my back as soon as she saw me. I gave her a playful rodeo and then put her down. It was getting close to midnight and I could see Hinata holding in a yawn. I gently pushed both inside and wished them goodnight, along with sweet dreams.

Slowly, even the late night liveliness of Konoha disappeared and everything went into a quiet slumber. I retreated to my permanently icy cave under the Hokage monument and wished for Naruto to come back soon, as I drifted off to sleep.

That night I dreamt of what the outer voice was telling me about my Goddess. I loved her and planned on paying his words no mind, however, something felt very wrong. I had no choice but to start doubting the goddess's intentions with me. I wasn't going to be suspicious of only one side though and so I made sure to start questioning both of them...

"Ooooi"

That suddenly brought me back to reality...how funny, Naruto, my favourite anime, became reality and I've been living in it for a few years now. Thus with this thought, I sank back into my shower thoughts mind for a second, before being brought back out a bit louder.

"Ooooi Aoi, your eyelid's twitching, we know you're awake now"

I opened my eyes as I lifted my giant head of the ground and looked at the ballsy intruders, who dared to wake me up. Of course it was none other than Konohamaru with his two sidekicks and a few more kids. They seemed to be the other Genin of their graduate year and I could tell they needed something from me.

Aoi: "What is it, you brats"

I shoved my snout in Konohamaru's face. He struggled to push me away while forming the sentences for his request.

Konohamaru: "We want to make a secret hideout in the wall near your cave, can you dig it out for us?"

Aoi: "Why here? This is like the least secret place ever, there's 6 ANBU monitoring me and my cave at all times"

The kids behind the three got intimidated by the information. Moegi and Udon seemed to be suddenly hesitant as well...yet Konohamaru stubbornly continued to convince me to do it and do it here. I knew it wasn't safe for them to hang out in this area and so I did a compromise with them. I'd take them for a flight in my bijuu form and we'd go look for a more suitable area. Everyone except Konohamaru agreed and so he had no choice but to go along with it.

After a few minutes of gliding through the cloudless baby blue sky, we landed  on a pasture with a tree in the middle. It was a very old and tall tree. It's trunk was perfect for having an entrance between its roost which were peeking out of the ground. A few hours later I finished digging and the kids covered the walls of the hideout with a cement mixture they brought in the meantime. When they were done, I took them all back to the village and parents escorted them all home with a bit of lecturing. They were all covered in dirt, so it was not surprising.

Kakashi: "Awh look at you, looking after the kids"

Aoi: "Oh shut up..." My tail started wagging a little and I put my ears flat as I felt a bit shy. "...you done with work for today?

Kakashi chuckled and tugged on my fur to follow him after he ruffled it for a second. I was right behind him and we went to Ichiraku ramen. I was treated to an extra big bowl of Miso ramen and out of excitement and hunger, I didn't pay attention to what Kakashi ordered for himself.

I ate my fill and left after saying goodbye to Kakashi. It was time to get the last living member of Akatsuki out from his grave.

On my way there, I picked up Kakuzu who was already aware where we were going. He helped me move all the stones out of the way while I had to sometimes shoo away the Nara forest deer.

Hidan: "What the fuck took you so long Kakuzu!"

Kakuzu: "Shut up or I'll reconsider vouching for you and Aoi will turn your body into dust"

Hidan: "Fucking try it, bitch, I'll sacrifice you both to Jashin-sama!"

My patience ran out. I grabbed his head by the hair and yeeted him about 100 metres into the air.

Aoi: "I'm not catching him"

Kakuzu looked up to where I threw Hidan's head and it took him a second to process what I said. By that time, the Hidan UFO was about to hit the ground and Kakuzu barely managed to catch it. The cultist fired profanities at me like a machine gun, nonstop for ten minutes. Surprisingly, he didn't repeat a single insult or a swear word.