Too Strong Too Fast

On my way back to Konoha I visited a city to get some street food and I got attacked by a bunch of thugs. The ones that survived by running away in fear are now digging their graves.

When I came back the atmosphere was heavy. Kakashi just stopped the fight on the rooftop and Sasuke left. However when Naruto saw me, I had my soul hugged out me. Kakashi gave me a small smile and went to cheer up Sakura.

I went to play tag with Naruto and whoever we found on the way to training grounds, who wasn't busy.

Naruto, Aoi, Kiba, Akamaru, Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon and lastly Rock Lee. We met quite a few not so busy people but no one else wanted to play.

Rock Lee volunteered to be IT and it was dangerous. In just a few minutes he caught almost everyone. It was just me, Kiba and Akamaru remaining but even those two got caught soon.

I was now running around the village, trying my hardest to not get caught. I have to say though, there was a few close encounters where he almost grabbed my tail or changed his approach and circled me, appearing in front of me instead. But I came out as the ultimate winner, because no one can match my speed. I was exhausted however.

Rock Lee was depressed from the defeat but then he quickly got up and went to do 500 laps around Konoha.

After everyone left, Naruto challenged me to a fight. I won 8:2. The first two rounds Naruto won because he came up with a very good strategy against me. He went all out with attacking me but it was only to distract from his real intention to pin me down instead of defeating me. When I couldn't move he gave me a belly rub in my weak spot and I lost all my strength. However that only worked the first two times, after that I watched out for it and won.

Naruto and I went home after catching a breath, though we had a small talk on the way.

Naruto: "Aoi, you know, before you came back, me and Sasuke fought"

I looked at him.

Naruto: "He has changed... So much, he can't forget his revenge,... If I was killed, would you want revenge no matter what, too?"

I nodded. If someone killed Naruto I would probably kill everyone who had something to do with it.

*sigh*

I licked his cheek, he chuckled and gave me a pat on the back. When we arrived at the house and he opened the door to go inside, Haku and Zabuza were standing there. They saw me and waved at me. I waved back at them with my paw and then went to my cave to sleep.

I woke up suddenly and when I opened my eyes I wasn't in my cave. I underground in a giant room with yellow lights and what seemed to be a jail, in front of me. This is where Kurama is sealed. Why am I here?

Aoi: "Why the hell am I here?"

Kurama: "That should be my question, if it was anyone else, but you are a tailed beast now, you could have formed a link to the rest of us, kid"

Aoi: "Shouldn't be possible, I'm a man-made one"

Kurama: "Must be Orochimaru's fault, he injected you with something, remember?"

I shivered when I remembered that day.

Aoi: "Can I do all the cool stuff you can?"

Kurama: "What do you mean, cool stuff, kid?"

Aoi: "You know, bijuu bomb, that bijuu bomb blast, having more than one tail"

Kurama: "Hmm, why don't you go ahead and try it?" He smiled sinisterly

Aoi: "You know, I'm not dumb, I'm not going to do it here and do you the favour of possibly destroying the seal"

*chuckle*

Kurama: "Smart one, kid"

Aoi: "Honoured to be praised by you"

Kurama: "Did you meet the others?"

Aoi: "I fought and won against Shukaku"

Kurama laughed so hard the whole place started to shake.

Kurama: "Nice one, kid, you taught him a lesson!"

Hehe I really did.

After he calmed down, Kurama and I talked for a bit about the other bijuu and how I could awaken the whole red chakra. He was pretty chill towards me. Maybe because he doesn't hold a grudge against me and maybe because I defeated the annoying raccoon.

Kurama: "Don't trust the humans, they will definitely want to use you, make you into a weapon, possibly will seal you, just like all of us"

Aoi: "I'll be careful"

Kurama: "It was nice talking to you kid"

I woke up back in my cave. I ran outside and far away from Konoha.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I searched deep inside me and then I felt it, the red chakra. I grabbed onto it and pulled it out to the surface.

I was overwhelmed with the new power I had. The ground around me formed huge cracks. Is this how the bijuu feel all the time? I feel like I could defeat anyone! Even Orochimaru!

I roared loudly, which scared all of the animals in a ten kilometres radius. Fortunately I was far enough from Konoha so they didn't freak out again.

Now it was time to try out the bijuu bomb. I concentrated the positive and negative chakra in a sphere and hit the ground with it. It sent me flying really far and burned my whole body. It healed in a few seconds though. I created another bijuu bomb and swallowed it this time. I felt my throat start to burn and then I fired off the beam and a mountain.

Let me just say... The mountain is no more.

I was so excited about my newfound powers and that I can use them so naturally, that I forgot about what I had done.

Third POV

Kabuto: "Aoi's powers have awakened, Orochimaru-sama"

*chuckle*

Orochimaru: "So soon... Alright, send the Sound four to get Sasuke and Aoi"

Kabuto: "Pardon my rudeness, but I don't believe those four will be able to to handle it"

Orochimaru: "That's why you'll be going with them, Kabuto, you are going make sure Aoi gets here and they will handle Sasuke"

Kabuto: "Yes Orochimaru-sama"

Orochimaru: "When I have Sasuke and his Sharingan, I'll be able to easily control Aoi"

--------------------

Pein: "Itachi and Kisame, you two will go and catch the Konoha wolf, Sasori got a message from his spy, Orochimaru send someone to catch it, we can't let him get his hands on it"

Kisame: "Oh but didn't Itachi's Sharingan fail last time?"

Itachi: "That was a Genjutsu though, I wasn't trying to control it"

Kisame: "Hehe, did I hurt your pride?"

Pein: "Kisame!"

Kisame: \(°×°)/

Pein: "You're dismissed"

------------