Akatsuki

Guys look what I found!

Nothing!

____________________________________________

I'm not staying here any longer...

Aoi: "Sasuke, get me out of here"

Sasuke: "Excuse me?" He was surprised by my sudden request/ order.

Aoi: I said, get me out of here, out of the facility, outside, forest, out-"

Sasuke: "I get it, I know what you mean, I'm just surprised"

Aoi: "Seriously, Make up an excuse to go out and take me with you"

Sasuke: "And you really think it's going to be that easy? You haven't forgotten about what happened last time right?"

Aoi: "But now his guard is down because he thinks he finally has me under control" 

Sasuke: *sigh* "Sure, but you better find a way to get yourself rid of the seal"

Aoi: "I already have a plan, just get me out!"

That same day Sasuke went to ask Orochimaru if he perhaps has a mission for us, that he's bored and wants to gain combat experience.

Orochimaru gladly gave him what he wanted. We left at night and distanced ourselves from the hideout before saying our goodbyes.

Sasuke: "Where are you going to go?"

Aoi: "Akatsuki"

Sasuke frowned when he thought of his older brother from Akatsuki. I smirked and asked.

Aoi: "Want me to pass a message to your brother?

Sasuke: *scoffs* "No need, I have nothing to tell him"

Aoi: "Alright then, take care and don't let yourself be eaten by Orochimaru, he has a special dimension for transferring bodies"

Sasuke: "Thanks for the info and goodbye"

Aoi: "Bye"

Then he left to finish his mission and think of an excuse for not coming back with Aoi.

I waited for a few hours and then I went to a place, I remember seeing some of the members of Akatsuki at, back in my world.

Aoi: "Baby shark? Itachi?"

Itachi: "You shouldn't provoke Kisame all the time, especially now that you're joining us, leader and I may protect you, but only in grave danger" He smiled.

*scoffs*

I followed him until we reached theirs and now my too, home.

Kisame loudly sneezed as soon as I walked in.

Kisame: "Is someone talking about me?"

Everyone was there, except Tobi. The main room had a blood-red wooden floor and grey concrete walls. It was barely furnished, only a couple of shelves with scrolls and books and then a long cushioned sofa copying the shape of a giant dark oak table in the centre. There was only one big lightbulb hanging from the ceiling for the light in this room. 

When Itachi sat down, Deidara made sure he was on the very opposite side of the sofa, nowhere near the Uchiha. 

Sasori was in his puppet, Hiruko, on the floor, tinkering with another puppet. 

Konan sat away from the central table, at a smaller one, with only one wooden chair. She was reading a book.

Hidan was snickering and grunting to himself with his eyes closed, throwing his hands in the air occasionally, seemingly in a state of pure ecstasy. 

Reading through a stack of papers on the big table was Pein, the body of Yahiko.

Kakuzu was peacefully counting money from recent bounty, next to Pein, away from the idiots.

Zetsu was staring at me from halfway into the wall, drooling. (◑_◑)

Kisame was wiping his runny nose, wondering who and what and why someone talked about him.

Aoi: "Are you all just going to mind your business and ignore me or do I introduce myself?"

Pein raised his head away from the paperwork.

Pein: "So this is Aoi, the new Tailed beast, if someone tries to kill it, they will die themself"

Hidan suddenly woke up and started laughing hysterically.

Hidan: "I cannot die! Dumb as shit stuff you say sometimes" 

Pein: "Wolf, sleep wherever you want, we will not accommodate you, you are not a human"

This is awkward, why am I even here, what the heck do they need me for...

Aoi: "Aight, I'm taking Hidan bed"

Hidan: "That's my bed! Well obviously! Hey hey hey! How do you know my name!"

Suddenly, everyone turned to me.

Aoi: "I know more about you all than you do yourself"

I stared at them with my bottomless blue eyes, void of any emotion that could show weakness.

Kakuzu: "Interesting..."

__________________________________

Sorry for the chapter, being so short. I'm a bit more seriously sick, so I sleep 20 hours a day.