𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
December 4th
California: Los Angeles

The double doors of the psychiatric hospital were opened by two officers. Everyone stood to the side and watched as the new patient entered the hospital wearing an all white jumpsuit, and only white socks on his feet. His head was held up high, but his face was emotionless, no one could possibly tell what he was thinking.

But, some of the women swooned while seeing the blonde haired male enter. Although he was a criminal, that didn't stop him from looking unbelievably good. His cheekbones sharp, his pink, full lips, his blonde hair nicely lined up, and freckles scattered around his face. He was probably the most handsome man they'd ever seen.

The officers assited him through the hospital lobby where every nurse stood. Well, almost every nurse, there was one nurse missing, the one who was assigned to be his nurse, Dia.

Mya was given the task to let the officers specifically know that his assigned nurse would be running late. So she fell in line and stood in front of them as the man was being led to his room causing them to stop in the middle of the hallway.

Being close up, Mya was now just as attracted to him as the other female nurses. She never took her eyes off of him as she spoke to them. "His nurse is running a little late today, she won't be in a for a few minutes." she informed the officers

"Thank you miss." one of them said to her but she wasn't paying attention, she was too busy eyeing the attractive prisoner.

"But if he needs to be kept company while in his room that's not a problem. I can step in and help out-"

A deep raspy voice cut her off, "Tell this bitch to move her thirsty ass out the way so I can get to my damn room." the prisoner spoke up causing Mya to gasp and hold her hand over her mouth feeling offended by being called out of her name and thirsty.

The officers didn't care much though, they simply just walked around her shocked figure and led him to his room.

Meanwhile, Dia was currently racing to the hospital. She was extremely late for work because she had discovered DJ was sick and had to drive to Compton to drop him off with Calvin. She wanted to stay and take care of him on her own, but knew she could risk losing her job because they hated last minute call ins.

And, her being the nurse for the new patient was important, her boss figured nobody else fit the job more. So, she was now driving fastly in her white BMW to the hospital before she missed the new patient. Mentally thanking God she hadn't been pulled over due to her speed.

It only took her 15 minutes to get there, but she was already an hour late. Dia hopped out the car fastly after grabbing her purse and rushed to the front. Pushing the double doors open, she breathed heavily and looked around.

Her boss Ashley immediately walked up to her and grabbed her arm, "Diamonté! Where have you been?" she whisper yelled at her

"I'm so sorry. My son was sick out of the blue this morning and I had to get him to a sitter, I just- don't fire me." Dia almost begged, she was never this late for work before and considering it was a somewhat important day, that may have made it worse.

But Ashley just laughed at Dia, because she never had intentions on firing her even if she was late. Dia was her favorite, she was everyone's favorite. "Its okay, as long as you're here, now listen, the new patient already arrived and so far so good. He's just quiet and has been sitting inside of his room, waiting for you."