𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

Continued

Dia and Demetrius stared intensely at one another, Demetrius still in shock as to how he missed that so easily, and Dia contemplating on how she'd run while he had a gun. She wasn't planning on Demetrius finding out so soon about her, but now that he did, she had to think of something quick to get out of there, get DJ, and go. Even if it meant she had to take her chances with being shot.

Breaking their silence, Demetrius spoke up first, "So... is yo ass just a robot or something? Cause you don't never seem to die no matter what I do." Demetrius frowned, inspecting her entire frame. No matter how much he tried to deny it in his head, Dia was fully alive and in the flesh. How? He wasn't sure, but he should've known that she'd never go down without a fight, a fight that she usually won which was why she was alive to this day.

"Maybe you need to start trying harder." Dia shrugged, her smile taunting him as he got angrier. "Poisoning me was a good plan, I admit because for a minute I thought I was done for. But, I was already at a hospital, I wanted to get an abortion after I thought I was pregnant and all. But, needless to say, after I passed out, the doctors treated me faster and I was wide awake by the very next day. Of course, I had to be under observation and my body had to repair for a few more days." she explained, mumbling the last part, but he still heard her.

Demetrius smacked his teeth realizing that that was the flaw in his plan. The poison he used was hard to be stopped, but if a person got to a doctor in time, which most likely they wouldn't, doctors would be able to extract the poison easily. Demetrius had just figured that she didn't get there in time. Not knowing that she was already at the hospital, planning her 'abortion'. Now he was getting irritated, he never had any trouble with killing anybody but her, she would always survive.

"So you paid off a nurse to tell me you died." he stated more than said because that's what he concluded inside his head. However Dia, shook her head no and laughed a little.

"No actually, that was Naomi talking to you." she confessed, shocking him once more because the person over the phone didn't sound like her at all. And the fact that Nae was in on this plan fake death plan, made him a little salty inside. "That girl is a pro at changing her voice up boy. I don't have that much money to be 'paying people off'. Nae was more than supportive when she found out my plan." Dia shrugged.

"So she knows you not dead and just decided to go along with faking it knowing you got a whole ass son at home." Demetrius glared. Dia felt the anger in her heart rise as he said this, as if he had any right to speak on who she was as a parent.

Disregarding the fact that he still had a gun in his hand, she rushed towards him and slapped him as hard as she could causing his face to move to the side and his gun dropped from his hand. "Don't ever try to school me about my child when you been treating him like shit since I been gone! Only reason I even came here was to tell DJ that I was alive so he wouldn't have to hurt anymore. Since you ain't been doing shit for him." Dia glared

"I know for a fact that's not the only reason why yo broke ass is here.  Empty them pockets cause I know you stole some shit." Cartier ordered, snapping his fingers at her. He just knew her too well, and the fact that he found her in his bathroom made it all the more obvious that she was there searching for money.

"Fine, you caught me." Dia rolled her eyes and emptied her pockets, along with the money she put in her bra, placing everything on the counter in front of him. It wasn't like she needed it, but the money would've been a good boost to her current funds that was for certain. "Happy?" she asked sarcastically after everything was placed there.