𝐗𝐕

Omniscient
February 2nd
California: Los Angles

"I think I deserve street cred for all that time I served." Dia said looking at Cartier's side profile from the passenger side of his truck. She was finally out of prison, all thanks to Riley. Riley managed to switch Dia's case file around with another prisoner's case who got out earlier than her. She then alerted everyone involved with Dia's case of the 'mix up' she discovered in the system.

With that, she was easily able to get Dia out of there in a week with what felt like the snap of a finger. Dia was forever grateful to Riley for her hard work she had done to help her out. If Riley didn't hate her so much, she'd even consider being friends with her but that was clearly a dead end. Demetrius would always love Dia and Riley hated that, she couldn't be friends with someone she was jealous of.

"You got it D, you need a street name though." Demetrius answered her question while taking a puff from the almost done blunt between his fingers

"You gotta give me one then. You have a cool one, I want one like yours." Dia smiled and looked at him with hopeful eyes as Demetrius just laughed at her

"I didn't make up my name, it's just some shit Aug made up cause of my watch I wore all the time which you destroyed by the way." his low red eyes shifted to her face and he glared at her making his eyes practically look as if they were closed. Dia couldn't help but to laugh because he was high out of his mind and looked ridiculous at the moment.

"You got a new one though and it's shiner, so technically I did you a favor lowkey." she said, grabbing his left hand to inspect the brand new black diamond Cartier watch he had. "What's the opposite of Cartier?" she mumbled to herself, staring the watch down.

Demetrius wasn't the least bit fazed, he only sat in silence, finishing up his blunt while she thought to herself. It only took a few minutes before her eyes lit up as an idea finally crossed her mind. She gasped, "What about Patek?" she asked now sitting up straight looking up at him.

He was silent for a second, but he then burst out laughing at her, Dia began to pout because she was dead serious and he took her as a joke. But he couldn't help it, the name sounded stupid even coming out of her mouth, she couldn't have been serious. "Stop laughing! You're mean." she pouted

"I'm not about to call yo ass no damn Patek Dia," he chuckled as his laughter died down, "Now get out this damn car so we can go get DJ." he ordered.

They were parked outside of DJ's school to pick him up early since Dia was now out of prison. DJ had thankfully gotten over his bad fever and was safe to return to school, but today Demetrius felt was special, and that DJ didn't need to be in school. Even though he already missed a good number of days.

They were actually supposed to be inside to get him an hour ago, but as soon as they got to the school, Demetrius found weed in his pocket and decided to smoke a few blunts first. He wasn't supposed to and Dia wasn't afraid to remind him of it, but he didn't care. His excuse being that 99% of the kids there would be doing weed in the next ten years anyway. Dia couldn't even argue with that.

"You just jealous my street name is better than yours." she stuck her tongue out childishly at him and opened her door, as soon as she did, a cloud of marijuana smoke went into the air causing her to chuckle and shake her head.

"It is? Tell anybody in Compton that's yo street name and I guarantee they'll laugh at you probably harder than I did." he said after locking his truck and walked over to her side of the truck, standing over her.