𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
December 22nd
California: Los Angeles

"Demetrius?" Mya whispered while slowly opening the door to his room that he purposefully left unlocked. It was late at night, 11P.M., way past anyone's shift so nobody else was out and about and Dia was long gone so there were no distractions.

Demetrius stood by his bed with a smirk, he had been waiting on her. He requested for her to come to his room at this exact time. Telling her that he was willing to fulfill her needs, give her what she wanted. As long as she left Dia alone, and Mya agreed.

Smiling brightly after she caught sight of him, Mya completely walked into the room. "Should we just start and get this over with?" she asked while walking over to him slowly.

Demetrius shook his head while grabbing her arms, "Nah, these walls to thin, somebody might hear." he mumbled to her

"Okay, well where should we go to do this?" she whispered taking her lip between her teeth trying to seem seductive. But Demetrius wasn't impressed at all, it took everything in him to not roll his eyes. She was annoying him already and hadn't been in his presence for more than a minute.

"We gotta sneak out," he whispered back, "Your car here?" he grabbed her hand in his, pulling her to the door

"Yeah, it's outside, it's a Jeep, let's go." she informed. They both rushed out of his room and slowly walked down the hall to the front. Being careful with each step they took, and looking behind their backs to see if anyone was coming or not. But they were clear.

They easily slipped out without being caught, Demetrius had to take a moment and appreciate the fresh air. He couldn't remember the last time he was outside freely, it felt great. However, he had no time to bask in it, they were already headed to her lone truck parked in the almost empty parking lot.

They both slid inside the backseat after she unlocked the door, and Mya wasted no time putting her hands all over him. While she was feeling around his chest, he was mentally rolling his eyes, but was returning the same energy. He never touched anything intimate, his hands were only caressing her back and stomach not wanting to get too close because he didn't like her at all.

And as soon as she grabbed his face, Cartier grinned evilly and quickly brought his own hand up, wrapping it around Mya's neck tightly. At first she thought it was in a sexual way, so she smiled, but when his grip began to hurt her neck, she panicked. Looking at him, she could see how dark and evil his eyes had turned and it scared her now.

"So you really think I would sleep with you while you trying to blackmail my girl you thirsty bitch? You must've lost your damn mind." he said and pushed her back so her head slammed against the car window.

Mya gasped in pain, unable to breathe and her head was now pounding from the hard impact of it on the glass, "Deme- trius- I'm sorry. I didn't- know- she was your girlfriend." she got out as she attempted to breathe but he wouldn't let up from his tight grip on her.

Her hands reached up, clawing at his, causing Cartier to laugh while watching her suffer and try to fight. "Nah it's too late for that sorry shit. She only my baby mama but I don't tolerate no bitter ass hoe that's supposed to be her friend fucking with her." he said angrily and tightened his grip so that now his knuckles were turning white.

"Cause you fuckin wit her, that mean you fucking with me." Demetrius grunted and used the hand that wasn't around her neck to open the door of the truck so her head now hung out.