𝐗

Omniscient
December 26th
California: Los Angeles

"Diamonté Harper, 28 years old, psychiatric nurse, graduate from UCLA, 6 year old son Demetrius Jr. I feel bad for that poor little boy." a detective stated every fact about Dia from a file he held in his hands as she sat inside of an interrogation room.

At first she was nervous and most of all scared, but she had time to think after being placed in a holding cell Christmas night. She didn't get any sleep but had time to come up with her final decision about the situation she was now put in because of Demetrius.

"Keep my son's name out your mouth please." she mumbled lowly

The detective chuckled, "I don't think you understand Ms. Harper, you're his only parent, and if you aren't there for him he could become custody of the state." he tried to scare her but Dia knew better.

"He has an uncle, an aunt and a grandad, they may not be in that little file but I know for a fact he is fine. Stop trying to scare me because it's not working." Dia folded her arms and leaned back in her seat

"Well why don't you answer a few of our questions then?" he sighed, considering Dia hadn't been cooperating with him all morning.

Dia didn't want to speak without a lawyer in the room. She called August that night and he let her know he was providing her with Demetrius' lawyer. So she would just wait for them to show up before she answered anything

"I don't have to. You're the one that brought me in here, I should be the one asking you questions." she smiled

The detective opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly the door to the interrogation room opened. In came August with a female by his side who Dia was guessing was the lawyer.

"You alright D?" August asked while going over and hugging her, Dia nodded her head while returning his hug.

"I'm fine. Thank you for coming." Dia nodded towards the lawer

The detective then stood up and held his hand out to shake her lawyer's, "I'm assuming you're her lawyer." he said inspecting the woman up and down. She was voluptuous and showed off all her curves and a little more in the outfit she wore.

Dia almost scoffed seeing her, because seeing her explained a lot about why she was Demetrius' past lawyer. She was beautiful, and Dia was sure he definitely had sex with her before.

"I am." the woman answered and sat down as the detective extended his hand out to August but August just stared at it.

"And you are?" the detective asked while retracing his hand, placing it inside his pocket.

August chuckled and shook his head, "You ain't gotta know all that man, just get on with the shit." he ordered and leaned on the wall, just watching them.

"Exactly so let's get started," the lawyer spoke up, "I understand my client is being accused of murder." she said

The detective sat down slowly, "Yes. As I've told your client before there is evidence against her in this case, it's quite obvious." he said and opened a manilla folder, pulling out multiple papers.

"The security cameras outside of the psychiatric hospital she works at, caught barely anything from that night, all of it from around the time the victim was murdered, was erased. No guess by whom, I'm sure Ms. Harper knows her way around the hospital enough to do so." he said causing Dia to roll her eyes.