𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
December 13th
California: Los Angeles

"Four o'clock in the morning and yo ass really got me coming over here for reasons other than sex I bet." Demetrius said after he embraced Dia and kissed her cheek. She just laughed while wrapping her arms around his waist as they walked through the suite into Dia's bedroom quietly so they wouldn't wake DJ.

"And you're absolutely right. I just can't sleep and I know for a fact you can't either so, we can not sleep together." Dia said, closing the door to her bedroom before she climbed on the bed and watched Demetrius fix his messy hair in her vanity mirror. "Plus I may or may not have missed you... we ain't seen eachother since the drive-by." she added on

Demetrius smiled in the mirror and shrugged, "I mean I am sexy as hell, shit I'd miss me too." he said cockily causing Dia to roll her eyes and throw one of her pillows at his back.

"Shut up and come here." she mumbled. Demetrius chuckled a little, but he obeyed her orders. Stepping away from her mirror, he went over to her bed and laid down on it, between her open legs. Dia blushed, she was covered in a robe, but she had nothing underneath.  And if he turned around, his face would practically be planted in her vagina. "Carti I'm not wearing-"

Dia tried to warn him, but Cartier interrupted her already knowing what she was about to tell him. "Dia need I remind you how long I've been without sex? If you tell me something like that, I will fuck the shit out of you right now." he said nonchalantly, and slightly aggressively, making Dia blush. She had half a mind to tell him just so he would do it.

Like Demetrius, Dia hadn't had sex in awhile either. Only because there was only one man who could please her the way she really needed, and he was the one she was running from. Hearing his tone as he was between her legs wasn't helping with keeping her arousal at bay. But instead of giving into her hormones, she forced herself to close her mouth and nodded her head, deciding to not say anything else.

"But, the only reason I ain't been over here is because I wanted to give y'all space, I know you don't want me all up under you every single day saying the same shit over and over. And neither does DJ." he started and paused for a moment before speaking again, "I just... don't know how else I can say I'm sorry." he mumbled the last part.

"Just prove yourself to me, that's all. Which you have been, but, keep doing it." Dia said, grabbing his hand. He sighed and sat from her lap while disconnecting their hands from eachother.

Dia frowned, figuring he disconnected their hands because he didn't want to touch her, but that most definitely wasn't it. It was because he wanted to touch her too much that them holding hands had to be out of the question. He was trying hard to resist his hormonal urges, because he knew Dia wasn't open to having sex with him as of now. "You and all this touching me gotta stop, I'm gettin' hot. Especially since it's my horny hour I'm supposed to be takin' a cold shower right now." he said turning around in the bed to face her now

Dia laughed and rolled her eyes, "It's not my fault you're sensitive now. Gosh." she huffed while staring at him waiting for him to say something, but instead he stayed quiet. Almost as if he was in a trance looking at her. Dia didn't complain because she figured he was just taking a moment to admire her beauty as he usually did. But he was eyeing something totally different.

Dia jumped when his hand came in contact with her chin and he pulled her face closer to his. "C- Carti what are you doing?" she asked nervously, because from the looks of things, it seemed as if they were about to kiss any moment now.