𝐈𝐕

Omniscient
December 5th
California: Los Angeles

Demetrius' ears perked up hearing a knock on his door, followed by someone whispering, "Cartier!" the voice he recognized as Dia's, making him chuckle. He didn't want to move, so he simply sat there and listened to her call his name.

"Boy open the door!" she said louder this time after he hadn't opened the door for several minutes.

"I'm sleeping!" he yelled back while running his tongue across a blunt

Dia huffed and pouted, annoyed with how stubborn he was being. He would most likely never answer the door unless she said something he liked. Then it clicked in her mind.

She chuckled, "Cartier..... if you open the door I'll give you head." she falsely offered

A few seconds later the lock to his room clicked and the door swung open. He was already half naked, only had his boxers on which made Dia laugh as she pushed past him and went into the room.

"Where you going? You better be preparing that mouth." he said while closing and locking his room door

Dia frowned, "Demetrius I was never gonna-"

"Cartier." he interrupted, correcting her. He always did that whenever she slipped up and frankly, Dia was tired of it.

"Demetrius." she said folding her arms, "I don't care how mad you are at me, for something you brought on yourself by the way, I can call you whatever the fuck I want. Deal with it." she demanded

Cartier's eyebrows shot up at her trying to be in control of him. No matter what happened, Dia would never be the one to boss him around. She was feeling herself a little bit too much.

"Bitc-" he started to say but Dia interrupted him quickly before he could make that decision.

"Finish that word if you want to Demetrius." she glared 

He scoffed and went back to sit down on his bed while she stood over him. A sharp glare on her face and her arms were folded over her chest. "Oh so you tough or somethin' now?" he asked with a short laugh

She smirked and flipped her hair a little before speaking, "I mean, I manged to kill you, I think I am." she responded

"That's why I'm alive, you big head ass girl. Sit down, yo standing makin' me nervous." he ordered but Dia made no move to do as he said. She was looking in between his legs with a scowl.

"I'm not gettin in that bed with you, your dick damn near hangin out those boxers."she said in a fake disgusted tone, Demetrius could see right through her though, he knew she wasn't disgusted at all.

"Alright then, get on your knees." he shrugged.

Him saying that caught Dia off guard and she gasped. Covering her mouth, she just did as he said the first time and climbed into the bed, causing Cartier to smirk at her. "That's what I thought." he said

Reaching behind him, he picked up the blunt he previously rolled that rested on his pillow. Dia's eyes went wide seeing this, cause there was no way he snuck weed in there.

"I just know you don't got weed in here." she said while staring at him as he lit the blunt.

"One of the guards that brought me in here got it for me. He used to sell for me." Demetrius explained shortly after exhaling some of the smoke from his mouth.

She watched him in awe, noticing how attractive he looked doing the simplest things. "You just know everybody huh?" she chuckled