𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
July 27th
California: Compton

Dia removed her sunglasses from her face and sighed as she stepped inside the traphouse, feeling light-headed from how hot Compton was, it felt like it hit ten fold in the summer. "Dia!" the owner of the traphouse, Trevor, smiled and motioned for her to come over to him as he was sitting back on the couch.

She gave him a warm smile as well and stood in front of the couch where he sat, being careful not to touch anything or anyone. Dia still wasn't too fond of traphouses, they were disgusting to her, but, she had business to take care of there.

"Hi." she greeted, leaning down to hug him before standing back up straight. "Do you have my stuff?"

Trevor shook his head no, "Nah, I'm sorry. We waiting for a new ship of Xans it should be in in a few days. I ain't expect you here so soon anyway, it's only been a week or 2 since I refilled you."

Dia chuckled lightly and shook her head. Her addiction was still in full effect, and now she knew it was slightly getting out of hand. Dia had switched over to Xanax for good after she couldn't find her way to her original sleeping pills. She met Trevor after asking around Compton where she could find the best drugs. He didn't have any of what she asked for, but he let her know that Xanax were good for reliving stress and helping her sleep. So, she now took those and Trevor was her regular supplier.

However, Dia was running out of her supply quicker than usual nowadays because she was taking them more and more. It was now less about her wanting to sleep, and more about how she loved the way Xanax made her feel. Dia was definitely an addict, but she wouldn't admit that to anybody, not even herself.

"Yeah I know, I just went a little overboard with taking them lately." she said, clearing her throat a little. "Been having more trouble sleeping you know." she said and Trevor nodded his head.

"I understand, but be careful with that shit. You too fine to die mama." he flirted and winked, looking her up and down. It wasn't strange for Trevor to flirt or try to pursue her, Dia was beautiful, everybody knew that. But they also knew that she was still marked territory. It didn't stop him from flirting with her from time to time though.

"Boy." Dia rolled her eyes, waving her hand dismissively. "What do you have besides Xans?" she then asked

"Uh, we got cocaine, weed, heroin, and ecstasy, that's about it for now." he said looking around and pointing to each item on the table in front of the couch.

Dia thought about it for a moment, weighing out her options on if she would just wait for Xanax or try something new. She knew cocaine was out of the question, that was something she was terrified to do. And she knew Demetrius would have her head if she had coke in the house, especially when DJ was there. Weed didn't give her much of a high, and she was scared to do heroin as well. The only thing she had experience with, was Ecstasy.

"Can I try the ecstasy?" she spoke up, a little nervously. Her first experience with it wasn't too good, but that was only because she took too many of them. She knew exactly what to do and how much her body could handle now, so she figured she'd be fine.

"Try? This ain't a free trial Dia and you know it." Trevor said, raising an eyebrow at her.

Dia rolled her eyes again, but went into her Louis Vuitton purse anyway and pulled out four hundred dollar bills, handing it to him which he gladly took. "Here damn." she mumbled while giving it to him.