𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Continued

"D" Demetrius shook her awake as she was asleep on a chair in DJ's room. His seizure ended several hours ago, and since then, he had lost consciousness. But luckily, he was definitely still alive, except now he needed an oxygen machine to ensure he stayed that way.

The doctors completed his radiation therapy while he was unconscious and they allowed for Dia and Demetrius to stay with him overnight. Demetrius however, had to leave a few hours ago, to spend time with Nova and Ariel since they wanted to see him for his birthday. Him and Keyara weren't on the best of terms, but she'd never stop him from seeing his own daughter, that would just be wrong on her end.

And now, he finally returned back to the hospital, it was midnight and Dia had been there all day. He knew she was beyond exhausted and most of all, stressed out. "You gotta go home and get some rest momma." he mumbled while kissing the side of her head tenderly.

"I can't leave his side. There's no telling what could happen." she said tiredly, yawning and stretching her limbs while still being seated inside the hospital's chair. She wasn't going to be leaving DJ's side anytime soon, she didn't trust these doctors anymore after he ended up having a seizure, Dia was now paranoid. She wanted to watch and see everything they were planning on doing to him.

Demetrius shook his head at her being hard headed, he knew it'd be difficult to get her to leave DJ, she would never put herself first especially not before him. "Still though, you shouldn't stress-" she cut him off by holding her hand up in his face and cut her eyes at him.

"How about I do what the fuck I wanna do and you get off my back about it?" she said harshly. Demetrius reached out and gripped her chin in his hand tightly, turning her head forcefully as his nails lightly dug into her cheeks. He wanted to hit her, but that would be rude with DJ sleeping peacefully in the room. But her disrespect wouldn't be tolerated, she'd been snappy with him the entire day and he was tired of it.

"Dia, calm that damn attitude down I'm trying to help yo stupid ass. Get up and go home, I can stay with DJ." he asserted in a low tone, Dia wasn't trying to hear it though. She didn't care about any of his threats at the moment, she was too angry to. She moved her face trying to get away from his grip but he just chuckled because he wouldn't let go anytime soon.

"If you wanna help me, then get away from me. Go tend to your other kids and baby mamas, I got my son." Dia said, gritting her teeth while looking him in the eye as a wave of confusion washed over his face.

The way she emphasized the fact that DJ was her son as if he didn't belong to him too, made Demetrius feel annoyed and most of all, confused. "Our son. What the fuck is wrong with you?" he whispered harshly

"You're what's wrong with me!" she whisper yelled, finally managing to snatch her face from his grasp, "The minute my baby passed out, you up and left us. What if I needed you here huh? What if he woke up? What if he died?"

The last question pissed Demetrius off to the max, he grabbed her collar and pulled her up from where she was seated. Not saying anything else, he began to drag her out of DJ's hospital room and went towards the bathroom. Opening the door, he forcefully pushed her inside and locked it behind him before grabbing her up by her neck tightly.

"You stupid ass girl, how you mad at me cause I wanna spend time with my kids? Are you dumb?!" he yelled angrily, tightening his grip on her throat even more. Dia gasped for air, trying her hardest to speak, but she could barely even get one word out. "It was my birthday they wanted to see me I'm not about to bring them up here so they could see DJ like that, they're kids! So yeah I had to leave, I have other responsibilities Dia you not the only one in my life!" Carti yelled at her