𝐗𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
January 23rd
California: Compton

Demetrius strutted inside the prison, hands shoved in his hoodie pocket with a smile on his face while approaching the front desk. He was released from the psychiatric hospital 2 days ago and felt free as a bird. He already spent time with Nova and Ariel over the past 2 days he was home, and now it was time for him to see Dia. He was excited.

"I'm here to see Diamonté Harper." he didn't waste time for greetings, he simply addressed the woman behind a computer who was definitely the 'receptionist' of the prison.

But after seeing him, her jaw dropped, recognizing him. "You're... you're Cartier." she pointed out causing him to sigh deeply, "Wow! I mean I've heard of you and heard you were alive but I never got the chance to actually-"

"Lady I appreciate the fangirling or whatever, but please shut the fuck up." he said as politely as possible, "Now I'm here to visit my girl, can you help me out?"

She nodded and blushed, a little embarrassed, "Sorry, what was the name you said again?" she asked now getting ready to type in her computer

"Diamonté Harper. Spelled just like it sounds, Dia and then Monté, make sure you add that accent mark above the e. I don't wanna be seeing no random ass hoe cause you fuckin' up." he said and she obeyed, typing Dia's name in exactly as he instructed.

Demetrius waited a few seconds for her to type and do other things on the computer he wasn't quite sure about. "Okay, I'm gonna need your ID." she then instructed.

Demetrius already knew the drill, his ID was in his hand, ready so he simply placed it down in front of her. She examined it first before scanning it through some type of machine.

"Perfect." she smiled, "You're on her visitation list, but first you have to fill out a few forms and be searched." she said handing him a clipboard with three papers on it making him smack his teeth.

Demetrius already knew he had to fill it out, it didn't take away from the fact that it was annoying though. "Alright, thanks lady." he said politely and walked over to an area away from people to fill out the forms.

It didn't take him long to do so since he already knew what they were asking to begin with. He'd visited people in prison before so none of it was new to him. And in 5 minutes, he handed her the completed clipboard back. She smiled at him a little before skimming through it.

Shortly after, he was given a sticker on his chest and directed to the officer with the metal detector. Demetrius was annoyed with the process, but complied anyway holding his arms out so she could run it over his entire body. Eventually the detector reached his crotch and made a loud noise causing the officer to look at him strangely and he returned the same energy.

"Lady it's just my dick, you need me to whip it out for you?" he asked while raising his eyebrows. The officer blushed and shook her head before backing away from him.

"You can go through there." she said pointing to the double doors, Demetrius nodded in appreciation before doing as told. He knew Dia was behind them and was anxious and excited. Also, luckily for him, Dia was allowed contact visits, so he didn't have to talk to her through glass. He could sit with her and touch her.

After walking through the doors, he looked around as a bunch of inmates sat around with their families. Taking a quick scan, it didn't take him long to spot the lonely beauty at a small table, somewhat in the back. He smiled hugely and walked over to her, but as he neared her, he couldn't help but notice how miserable she looked, and it made his smile fade.