𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
May 5th
California: Los Angeles

"Dia she trying to kill me!" Demetrius yelled, jerking his face away from the needle before it could completely puncture his nose. Diamonté sighed, shaking her head at his overdramatics.

It was Demetrius' birthday, and for his birthday, he decided he wanted his nose pierced to 'feel younger'. They'd been there for 20 minutes trying to pierce it, but he kept moving away. Demetrius held a high tolerance for pain, so it didn't hurt at all. But a huge needle going through his nose made him act overdramatic. According to him, it looked like death.

"Will you stop? You might get an infection. You were the one who wanted this shit in the first place, now you scared." Dia exhaled and placed a hand on her hip, rolling her eyes. She knew it didn't hurt at all, he was just being dramatic and childish as usual.

Demetrius glared at her a little, "Oh yeah? How bout you let her stick this big ass knife in your nose?" he said, pointing to the needle. "I think half my shit is cut off." he sighed dramatically and threw his head back making Dia laugh.

"It's not cut off, I promise, just hold still." the piercer said, readying her needle once again.

Demetrius just pouted like a child, "Why can't I hold your hand?" he asked, turning to Dia who scoffed.

"Because you're acting like baby, you know that it doesn't hurt so sit still." she scolded, Demetrius just smacked his teeth and folded his arms over his chest, puffing his cheeks out in a childish manner and Dia giggled at his antics.

"Well I know who not getting dick tonight." he announced, Dia's laughs immediately turned into a scoff because she knew for a fact that wasn't true. Especially after he continuously bothered her about having birthday sex for the entire week.

"Don't even lie to yourself Carti." she said back

He rose his eyebrows a little, "What? You think I can't find nobody else for my birthday sex?" Demetrius asked and then smirked, turning to his piercer, he grabbed her hand in his. "Hey baby, what you doin' tonight?" he flirted while stroking her hand.

Dia gasped and slapped the back of his head, "Demetrius!" she exclaimed. He just laughed, already knowing how jealous she'd get, but didn't take his attention off the female in front of him as she giggled. He wasn't really interested in her because she wasn't his type, but he just wanted to get Dia mad.

"I'm sorry," she stopped her laughs and shook her head, "But I'm a lesbian." she finished, Cartier just shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"Word? I'm a lesbian too baby, what's good?" he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

Dia reached over and forcefully pulled Demetrius' arm away so their hands disconnected. She was getting jealous by the second, even if the woman was a lesbian, Demetrius could probably turn anyone out. "You're so annoying. Hurry and get this piercing, you know we gotta get to DJ, he might be waking up soon and he wants to see you and sing happy birthday." she said a little sadly at the end, making Demetrius' smile disappear.

"Yeah, I know." he mumbled, cringing to himself a little as he thought about DJ in the hospital right about now with multiple machines, needles and tubes around him.

DJ started his journey of chemotherapy a month ago, and so far, things were going good. There were phases to the chemotherapy and since DJ was a high-risk patient, he usually had to stay at the hospital. It was rare for him to be allowed to go home, and on the days he was, he was usually off lots of medication so he slept most of the time.