𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕

Omniscient
December 26th
California: Los Angeles

"Surpise!" everyone yelled seeing Dia and Demetrius walk through the door. After being startled so quickly, Dia's impulse kicked in and she immediately swung at the person closest to her, making everybody gasp in shock and freeze in place. Everyone except Demetrius who held a hand over his mouth as he laughed almost hysterically.

Dia, looked around for a minute before realizing that it was just a party. She covered her mouth with her hand, "Oh my God, I'm sorry!" she exclaimed to the man she just laid out on the ground. Although it was too late for that, her punch had knocked him out cold.

"I told y'all she was gone knock somebody out, but nope, nobody listens to Cartier, he's just a pretty face." Demetrius mocked and then sighed. Naomi rolled her wheelchair through the crowd and over to the both of them, glaring at Cartier, she flicked him off before she turned back to look at Dia.

"Dia what the hell would you punch the man for?" Nae asked, rubbing the side of her head in frustration.

Dia shrugged, "Well you guys scared me and he was the closest-" she cut off her own sentence as she looked around and noticed nobody in the house was familiar to her, not even the man that she punched. "Who the hell are all these people?" Dia said while raising an eyebrow, not caring that they heard her ask the question.

"See, you don't exactly have friends, and we couldn't throw a going away party with just me, Nae, Sean, and Calvin, that's tacky. So we just invited some people from Bompton." Demetrius explained, earning a chorus of yells at the mention of 'Bompton'. Dia almost rolled her eyes, cause that meant he basically brought the whole ghetto to her going away back party. Meaning when nighttime hit, shooting would more than likely occur, but Demetrius knew that already. And he'd definitely shut the party down before nighttime, even if he had to do the shooting himself.

"Where's DJ?" Dia then asked, feeling a bit anxious to see her son especially since it was her last day and Demetrius kept her away from the house all day to give them time for this surprise party.

As if on cue, DJ announced himself, "Here!" he said causing everyone to look at him rushing down the stairs. Dia watched him with a huge smile, running over to her, he embraced her and held onto her tight. "Hey mama!" he beamed

Dia cooed, crouching down just a little to be at his height and squeezed him tight in her arms. "My baby." she mumbled. Dia didn't want to let go, she wanted to hold DJ in her arms forever and never leave him. Demetrius knew this, and he also knew DJ was her only weakness, and if she grew soft enough, Dia wouldn't go to rehab at all just to be with him.

So to quickly avoid any of that happening, he used his hands to abruptly split them apart before Dia could even have the opportunity to grow soft and decide to stay. "Really dad?" DJ frowned whn he was disconnected from his mom, glaring at Cartier a little, and Dia gave him the exact same look. Demetrius just shrugged with a smirk.

"He's just jealous." Dia said rolling her eyes at him, DJ did the same and folded his arms.

"Bye, I'm going to play with Nova and Ariel." he said, stomping away back up the stairs and away from the party where Nova and Ariel were. Demetrius rose an eyebrow watching him get an attitude, as Dia just laughed at DJ.

After DJ was out of sight, loud music began blasting, and everyone started to do their own thing. Dia looked at Cartier who was clearly still bothered by his son's attitude.  "Swear that nigga need his ass whooped." Demetrius mumbled to himself.