𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
December 18th
California: Los Angeles

"Dia wouldn't I be a bad bitch if I was a female?" Demetrius asked, walking out to Dia's hotel balcony where she was laying down. Dia shaded her eyes and looked up at his frame standing over him, only to see he was trying on her blonde wig. At first she was confused, but after awhile, she burst out laughing at the look, especially because the wig wasn't placed on right, so it was crooked.

"Yes Carti, you'd be the baddest." she confirmed. Demetrius smiled and began flipping the hair over his shoulder repeatedly while Dia just watched him and laughed. She was starting to appreciate the funny moments they always had more, after being apart from him for so long. Dia hadn't realized how much she genuinely missed being with Demetrius.

Not so much the 'crazy Demetrius', but the silly, funny one that was in front of her. His comedic spirit and his smile always made her heart flutter. Even after all the years of their problems and splitting apart, she still found herself madly in love with him and couldn't figure out why. He just had that hold on her.

After one last swing of the wig, it suddenly went flying off of Demetrius' head and over the balcony. Dia gasped, getting up to see her wig falling over the edge and landing on the bystanders that were walking by the hotel. "Oh shit." Demetrius laughed while covering his mouth.

Dia whined and pouted before gritting her teeth and slapping Demetrius on his arm, "Go get my damn wig from down there Carti! It cost too much." she said sadly as she watched people pick up her wig and inspect it. Probably trying to figure out how a wig just suddenly fell out of the sky, considering they couldn't see Dia and Demetrius all the way on the eighteenth floor.

"It's too late for that, the white lady taking it." Carti laughed, watching as a Caucasian blonde woman did indeed walk off with Dia's wig in her hand. "She gonna need it more than you anyway honestly, cause that bitch look like she balding. But I'll buy you another one though." he offered, turing to face her.

Dia sighed, sitting back down on her chair. "Fine." she mumbled and rolled her eyes, still a little mad some lady got to keep her eight hundred dollar wig. Demetrius just bent down and kissed her forehead to offer her some comfort while pulling a pre-rolled blunt from his pocket. As he stood back up straight to light it, Dia scrunched her face up a little.

The smell of weed was going to ruin her peaceful space outside. "All you do is smoke, that shit stinks." Dia said, waving her hand. Attempting to waft the smell away from her so she wouldn't smell like weed. She especially hated the scent getting sticking to her clothes.

Demetrius rose a brow, looking at her as the marijuana flowed out of his mouth. "I know damn well the cokehead not giving me grief about a little weed." he said while sending a small smirk her way.

Dia gasped, at the joke, as he started laughing she stretched her leg out and kicked his knee a little hard. "Demetrius!" she exclaimed while he just laughed at his own insensitive joke.

"I'm sorry." he apologized through his laughter, but Dia still pouted, "I know it's too soon, but you going to rehab, so it's okay. Plus, you lowkey set yourself up for that joke." he said, shrugging before bringing his blunt back up to his lips.

Dia kept a straight face for a few moments, but eventually ended up laughing as well, after realizing she did in fact set herself up for the joke in a way. "Okay I guess I did." she admitted softly while Demetrius nodded and inhaled a little more of his blunt.