𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Dia laid sprawled out on the floor and shut her eyes, feeling the effects of yet another line take over her body. For the past 3 days, she sniffed once or twice a day after she was sure DJ was sleep. She felt ashamed of herself, but still couldn't bring herself to stop. After that one line that one day, she found that her need for it grew stronger and stronger. Dia hated that, and she was terrified. She wanted to go to a rehab, but her fear was leaving DJ, he had no one else besides her to look after him and care for him the proper way.

Dia held back tears and bit the inside of her cheek so a sob wouldn't escape her lips. She couldn't stand what she had became. How did she go from taking regular sleeping drugs, to snorting cocaine? She sighed and reached for her phone which was next to her, only for it to begin vibrating in her hand.

Glancing at the contact name, she was relieved to see it was Naomi, who she wanted to call in the first place to vent and admit her problem. She immediately answered and began talking before Nae could say anything. "Naomi I really, really need help." she said desperately.

But was shocked when the voice that came through the other end wasn't in fact, Naomi's. "Well that help gone have to wait because this ain't Naomi." the person said on the other end. Dia recognized that aggressive raspy tone anywhere. She rolled her eyes in irritation, but her heart still began to race because it most certainly missed the man on the other end. And her heart definitely wasn't her only body part that missed him.

"Why do you have her phone? I don't wanna talk to you." Dia responded rudely anyway with a smack of her teeth. Demetrius chuckled, he couldn't even be mad at her attitude because he missed her smart mouth, and didn't feel like denying it at the moment, plus she did have her own reasons to be upset with him.

"Just be quiet and come home, it's an emergency." Demetrius sighed, but Dia smacked her teeth once again, not believing him for a second.

"You expect me to believe that? No thank you Demetrius, I'm not walking into your tra-" Demetrius' nerves kicked in and he instantly interrupted her and her illogical accusations.

"Nobody is trying to set you up! Damn! Just listen for once!" he yelled, making Dia jump a little. She immediately shut her mouth, listening attentively now and slightly turned on by his dominance. Demetrius continued speaking after she said nothing back, "Something happened to Naomi D, hence why I got her phone." he said

Immediately panic rose in Dia's body and she sat up from the floor, her eyes darting around frantically. "Wh- what happened?" she asked

Demetrius sighed on the other end, he didn't want to say what happened over the phone in case she had a breakdown. But he had no choice if he wanted to get her to come back. "Nae was shot yesterday, 4 times." he admitted.

Omniscient
December 4th
California: Los Angeles

Dia sniffed a little as she stepped off the plane with DJ walking beside her, his smaller hand gripping hers. They both were exhausted after the long flight they had to hop on at 5 in the morning, they were sad, and most of all they were both nervous to face Cartier again. After not seeing or hearing from him in over two years, the reunion would be more than weird for Dia, but for DJ, he simply planned to ignore Demetrius just as he ignored him. That wouldn't be hard.

She looked around a little to see if she could spot Cartier's familiar face. For awhile she viewed everyone in the airport, until her eyes finally landed on his frame. Dia almost smiled seeing his hair was now back to black, and she loved how the straight style looked on him. Biting the inside of her cheek, she pulled DJ along with her as they walked to Demetrius who caught no notice of them since he was too busy texting on his phone.