𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Omniscient
2 Years Later
December 1st
California: Compton

"Y'all two make me sick. Get a fuckin' room." Carti complained as he returned home to see Sean and Naomi there kissing. He introduced them to one another over a year ago and since then, they clicked and were stuck together like magnets. He never figured that'd happen, considering Nae was way too brutally honest for any man to handle. But Sean understood her, and most of all knew how to keep her in control, so they were a perfect match for each other.

"Shut up. What took you so long and what in the fuck is that on your head?" Nae narrowed her eyes from her seat on Sean's lap, watching as Carti threw his duffle bag to the ground and removed his hat to reveal his newly straightened hair. He chuckled to himself while taking a seat at the end of the couch and unlocking his phone.

"I had to stop by Riley's to take a shower and Nova decided to straighten my hair. Damn girl learn how to use a flat iron and don't know how to act." Demetrius mumbled with a shake of his head.

Nae chuckled, "She did a great job, let me paint your nails next diva." she teased, Demetrius turned and glared a little, flicking her off before turning his attention back into his phone.

"So, did you finish the job?" Sean asked Carti and he nodded, a smile appearing on his face.

"They all dead, I got the money and the drugs, they all in the duffle over there." he answered. For the past 2 years, Demetrius had his foot slightly back in the drug game, but not all the way. He still managed his many restaurants around the city, but now, as what he'd like to call, a 'side hustle', he decided to be Sean's hit man. It wasn't like Sean didn't have the means or the army of men to do his dirty work, it was more so that Demetrius wanted to do it.

As sick as it may be, Cartier was always happiest whenever taking lives from others, it helped him relieve stress and most of all, helped him forget. Forget about the fact that he hadn't seen or heard from his son and his first and only love in over 2 years. And forget about the fact that he murdered the man who he once claimed as his brother in cold blood. After his anger died down, guilt began eating him up inside. Him wanting to kill was simply him lashing out as a result of his depression. But instead of going on murder sprees, he just decided to go ahead and do it for money.

"I can't believe you're really a hit man now Carti." Naomi said with a frown. She didn't like how he was lashing out by killing people, but it was better than the stages he was in before then.

After DJ's birthday, Demetrius' depression seemed to be growing by the day. He was becoming more distant, quieter, and isolated from everyone including his daughters. His rational thought came through, and he regretted killing August and running his son and the mother of his child away. He never meant to get that crazy, it was just all in his head during his psychotic outbreak for his 'revenge'. And now that he was out of that stage, he finally realized the damage he had done. His heart was broken knowing he'd never see his best friend, Dia, or his son again, and it was all his fault.

One day, it just about came down to him driving a razor through his wrist, but luckily, Naomi caught him before he could do it. Since then, she placed him on her personal, suicide watch. Which simply meant whenever he was in the house having one of his depressive episodes, she'd watch him. Literally like a hawk. It irritated him, but Demetrius couldn't do anything about it.

And eventually, he caved in and decided upon a distraction, asking Sean if he needed help doing his dirty work. Sean was hesitant to have a Compton legend like Carti working under him, to him, it was demeaning of Cartier's status. He felt he should be working for him not the other way around. But, Sean couldn't exactly just turn him down so he let him be his hit man. Cartier would kill anybody who was an enemy to Sean, whoever stole from him, whatever the case may be.