🟥 🟥 Red Fury Time #1

**************PART 25**************

 The Red Fury.

It's said to be a red haired non-human student who appears to have caused some violent acts such as bullying, torturing and accidents. He's not a famous person that police need to take wary of. Furthermore, he's a loner that no one will know.

At the Abandoned Warehouse, the Thundercrows are making preparations for their game play.

A door bangs loudly outside, causing them to draw their attention to them. Once they check out, one of their members, the spiky haired boy is injured. His bruises on his body can be seen that everyone can tell he was beaten by someone else.

He was holding the wall to force himself to stay still and he was also serious to look at their leader before he panted and say anything more,

"Boss...." He finally expressed in words that he can't bear to say when his body was shaking. "I'm sorry."

"What happened?! Who did this to you?!" Marlin shouted, getting concerned.

His injured friend looked down and spoke in his frightening voice. "A Red Fury... possibly a non-human."

"A non-human? I thought they're not allowed to fight bystanders!" Timothy said when Marlin observed his friend's behavior and stood silently.

"A Red fury? Who's that?" He questioned.

"You can check on my phone. It's a bit dark" The other boy, who was holding the injured member, said. He gives his phone to his leader.

After accessing their phone, Marlin clicks the play button of a recorded video that takes place thirty minutes ago. He and his team pay close attention and watch it silently.

That video's moment took place when the other Thundercrows went for a walk near the arcade amusement park. The boys seem to be cracking jokes, laughing and having fun. Even though it's night, they wouldn't get scared of something terrifying so easily.

They are the Thundercrows. They are brave and courageous. They were going to settle their score on the highest score of a certain player.

However, they heard a loud crashing coming from the back alley. The Thundercrows were already outside but whatever they heard it, seems to be interested to find out.

They thought it would be a rodent crawling in the bin or stray cats picking waste foods. But they didn't expect that a mysterious figure with a dark scarlet colour hoodie would appear in front.

The mysterious hooded figure looks in them in the dark. They can tell he's a male judging by the shape of a human's body. He looks like they're waiting for them. He has no name. No face and what they only notice is their deep male voice they haven't heard before.

Seems he's trying to say something with a small whispering and yet, creepy voice. Furthermore, the Thundercrows are pissed to see this weirdo out of nowhere and watches them like a stalker. They aren't pleased to leave him alone just to keep watch over them.

Before they ask him, the stranger dashes in front and attacks one of the Thundercrows in the left side, kicking and sending the confused boy over the wall. The Thundercrows turned to their friend blasting through the wall and knocked down. They didn't notice the stranger was already moved.

Because of the dark, the Thundercrows couldn't tell where the hoodie figure moves. Staying together as a team, they perform their fighting stance, trying to act tough and charge into the mysterious figure.