🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #5

**************PART 9**************

While running towards the tallest tree, Harvey checked the area side by side until the coast is very clear.

No one is around and he assures that no cameras are there to watch.

"Now then.... It's a good thing no one's watching me! Gotta make this chance"

At the outskirts of the park, a young boy looked down, while walking.

He had a camera in his hand and his mind was empty.

Neon Whitehead crossed into the rivers and he didn't notice some wild ducks, bumping on his leg and leaving him.

"I'm bored." He sighed while thinking himself. "No one's here to take a picture of... Leader told me to take an interesting photo of our student on holiday.. But what could be possibly better t-"

Just as he was sarcastic, a loud scream and familiar voice rings into his ear

"Waah! They're closer! Closer!" A young boy's voice came from the other side.

Neon followed that voice and he glanced at the boy as he widened his eyes in shock.

"Luke?!" He exclaimed.

On the other hand, Luke was focused on distracting the cats while holding two salmon barbeque sticks. "Darn it! Over here! I got two extra barbeque fish!"

The cars are getting closer. Their eyes are becoming sharper when they seriously chase a young boy to get their food.

Their expressions made Luke frightened. He couldn't hold it any longer as his heart beat faster and his body started to get shaken.

"Harvey! I've been chasing this cat for three minutes! Is it about time yet?! I'm really tired!"

"No need to shout Luke. I'm already done." Harvey said as Luke followed that voice

As what Neon looks the same way as Luke, they saw something crazy.

"For the love and goodness" Luke said while running from the cats.

"Harvey?! He's climbing the tree!" Neon exaggerated to see his classmate like that.

Good thing, Luke and Harvey didn't know he was there.

Harvey leaned on the branches as he was at the top of the tree. On his side, the ropes attach to the branches.

The three bbq salmons with sticks were tied up by the rope.

Harvey watches as Luke runs in his direction. He clenched his hand, determined to make his plan success.

"Okay Luke, I'll take it from here!" He smirked.

Luke nodded and smiled at him in return "Finally"

Luke stopped 0.5 metre to Harvey and turned back to the stray cats.

Without stopping the cats, Luke sighed and raised his food near his mouth.

He opened his mouth and ate two salmon directly, making the cats stop.

"Swworry..... This salmon is delicious" His eyes sparkled as he continued to eat.

The cats have finally stopped and they lose their motive of chasing Luke.

After watching the blue haired boy's habit of eating fish, the stray cats including the Sphinx were about to leave..

"Hey Rodents! Over here!" Harvey shouted as they turned to him. "We give up! I'll give you the food that you all want to!"