🍃🧢 Infiltration Time #2

**************PART 21**************

In the middle of the night, a group of thugs have confronted a non human in the back alley. They were wearing black leather jackets covering their school uniforms.

"Please! Help me!" The non human student begged. He was at the age of 15 who has light cherry with a granulated dark red colored of his hair.

He seems to be surrounded by them, who smirk and are enjoyable to beat him.

"Aren't you supposed to be Non humans? Those who have special powers?" One of the thugs mocked him.

Non humans are indeed special students who have unique powers and have their eyes and color change into a random bright and dark colors. The one being cornered is a non human. A wimpy student who accidentally bumped by the thugs in a back alley.

Right now, one of the boys grabbed his collar and punched the boy. The non human was sent away through the wall.

He still got his things on his pack but what he didn't like is his pain. He wanted to run away but the gangs have already gathered and bullied him with force.

The young boy doesn't know why he's being targeted. What he does know is that those guys are calling themselves "Thundercrows".

"Ha ha ha! To think they are weak!"

The person who punched him laughs. He likes threatening weaklings especially when it comes to those who are special. As they cracked their fist and glanced at the injured teenager, they decided to end his misery.

"Yeah, let's just finish him off and leave" The boy with a leather jacket clenched his fist. They just won't listen when they're talking.

Suddenly, a certain shadowy figure appears from the dark and kicks one of the thugs. Before they notice their friend, every one of them gets their face kicked off and blasts them through the wall.

One of the thugs tried to understand the current situation. Before they turn their backs,

"What the-" One of them received another kick from their chest, causing them to send them through the wall and knock out easily.

"Hey! You alr-" The boys are concerned as they try to reach his help but are ambushed by the same person.

Before they realize, that mysterious shadow person jumped out and attacked the thugs.

The others turned their backs and saw this stranger as their enemy. His body is covered with black hoodie, unable to see his body. He doesn't show his face as well as his power.

《Speed Dash!》

The shadow immediately jumps to the side of the wall and kicks all the thugs so easily. The Thundercrows aren't able to figure out how to fight back nor find his weakness.

It took a second to kick and knock one of them out before they had a chance. Some of them who haven't found the shadowy figure, stood and looked at the area. They couldn't see it clearly because of the dark. They also held the non-human boy as a hostage, thinking the shadow was a friend of theirs.

Since few of them saw how the hoodie figure attacked their friends, they were confident to counter. Clenching their fist and staying in circles, the Thundercrows are ready to fight back.

However, they underestimated it. They didn't know that the shadowy figure was already behind them.

《Gatling punch!》