🍃🧢 Harvey and Luke Time #6

**************PART 11**************

The Anomaly monster shows in front of the cat, grinning that their arms formed into tentacles.

"Now then, shall we put an end to this little game?"

Smiling at the frozen world, the anomaly monster whips the cat once.

This caused the cat to throw to the street, still being a statue.

The monster went closer to the cat and once more, they raised their tentacle hands, forming to slay the helpless cat.

"This is for messing with me, furball! Now you can't get away this time for stealing my food!"

Just when the monster unleashed their power, someone jumps out and grabs the cat.

Curling after dodging from the tentacles, the boy shows up with the cat in his hand.

The monster realised they missed and failed to kill the cat as they glared over to her saviour.

"Wh.... Who are you?!"

The young boy turned himself and glared at them, "I ask you the same thing, Monster!"

"Monster? Just an ordinary citizen." They replied, giving him a pleasant innocent look.

Harvey twitches his mouth and said, "Stop lying. I can see your true form hiding on the driver's back. That colourless form with red eyes. It turns out you're an anomaly, aren't you?"

"..."

Still leaving impatient, Harvey demanded "Why don't you show yourself!"

The driver suddenly separates their body from the monster. It appears that the White House behind the man has slipped out of the body and stood up beside.

Their red eyes glare sharply at the boy's light eyes. Their body moves in transparent colours that nobody can tell whether they have their own colour skill or not.

The monster grinned at the serious green haired boy.

"Boy, you're not very normal. There's no way someone like you could possibly infiltrate my White Space"

Harvey keep his cool as he finally faced the real monster, "Well, I haven't introduced myself. The name's Luke and I'm a non human."

"Non Human?" The monster recalls the term and finally remember something. "I see. So you're one of those students. No wonder you got tree hair"

"What did you just say?!"

When hearing the insolent word of his hair, Harvey twitches his eyes and was upset of their taunt.

Beginning to show his rage, the monster was calm. He pointed to the boy and said

"First thing first, the non human form of yours seems true because I can tell their difference and second, you lied as well, calling yourself as Luke."

The boy's sweat dropped and the monster grinned "I know all about it, Harvey Newell. I've been watching you when you tried to chase this furball you're holding right now."

If you don't want trouble," They performed their battle stance, ready to fight "I might adviced you to leave that cat and pretend you didn't see me"

"Make me!" Harvey said directly. "And what do you think you're going to do my prey?"

"Your prey? This cat has been my target everyday. Think about how many times I tried to kill her by accident!"

Harvey looked at that cat before turning back to the monster, he gave him a disgusted look as he spoke