🟥 🟥 Red Fury Time #6

**************PART 30**************

HARVEY'S POV

Back at the Abandoned Warehouse, a quiet area that only a mere non human and a transparent snail figure anomaly fights in their White Space world.

Being stuck in their battlefield is the worst thing I did. I can't believe they made me do this. My job was to save Luke from the Thundercrows and now, this awaited anomaly that I spared up the last two days has given me another trouble.

I tried to swim to the nearby area to land on. Before that, I looked around the whole area while swimming away from the Bubble Burst that anomaly attacks.

"Where is it?" I was desperate, trying to find my way out of this wetland world.

"You're running away? How ridiculous." The snail anomaly observed me. They stopped their attacks while expressing in disgust. "No matter, you're not getting away after you've done something from me, Mortal Non Human!"

"Just great! he really wants revenge, huh?" I want to tell him that revenge doesn't heal anything. It only changed my fate. However, this anomaly hates me as a non human. They sure have the kind of guts that couldn't control them, huh?

Luckily, this flooded rising up has given me a special boost to swim up to land. That's right, I reached the higher ground, which is the roof of the Warehouse. The whole ground is covered with flooded seas splashing like wild streaming rivers.

"If running away is not an option, then I just have no choice but to fight you." I said, trying to act tough despite having a middle of hurry. It looks like thinking of escaping this place is out of the first option.

The way this monster keeps spreading more flooded waters around, makes me realize I can't escape this world. Unless I'll do something about them, this can give me a boost to find Luke. I'm sorry if it comes down to this, I still had no choice but to fight this monster.

Before my mind made up, the anomaly monster opened their mouths from the sea and released a blue warp transparent figure with a shape of bubbles. The way they float towards me with a quick speed shows how dangerous it would be.

"Bubble blast!" The snail amomaly shouted.

"Here it comes!" I was mentally prepared to fight. The rain dropping like tears made me feel nervous. I summoned my Outpower, carrying and covering my hands in a warm feeling. That monster inside my mind gave me the power to erase the other attacks.

"Inpower! Ragged Gloves, I'm counting on you!" I clenched my fist, looking at the Bubble Burst before I made my move. I was planning to jump and dodge this attack, running all the way to the Snail anomaly and punch him. Simple plan that I was ready to go for.

However, when the Snail anomaly's attacks were about to reach my head, I jumped off like I always planned and then, I landed back and dash off. As I dodge the attack, a sudden burst reaches into my back and blows me away near the edge of the roof.

"Aagghh! Not again!"

What happened? Why can't it be removed? Once I lay on the ground and struggled to stand back, the anomaly laughed again. This time, the snail figure with a body of water shape made him creep out. He didn't expect they would be proud to see him blasted miserable by them.

"Do you know, when a bubble pops out, a tiny bit of splash will come to your face. And that splash is sharper like a crystal ice, I bet you didn't see that coming." The Snail anomaly said.