🍃🧢 Breaking Spirit Time #1

**************PART 1**************

"HARVEY POV"

My name is Harvey Newell and I'm a high school student at Prisfield High school.

I live in Golden Square, where small cities are near the beach. No skyscrapers and big trucks roaming in this area.

Just blue sky with moving clouds. I looked up to them to relax my mind, and then I remembered something that happened during the weekend.

It was quite a heavy road trip for me.

After the time of finding a group, I finally managed to join one of them. However, it doesn't have names and it's still new.

I can't let my guard down. Even if I recently join this unknown group, I still need to improve it and make a new plan on handling it.

It'll be harder to do it since I grouped with my classmate, who barely manages this room.

This morning, I walked in my classroom, finding Luke beside my chair and talking with my classmates as usual.

The orange haired boy slammed my desk and sparkled his eyes in surprise, "So you found a group?"

I nodded and he smiled and clenched both of his hands, looking excited and asked, "What was it about? What's it like?"

"Allen, I can't explain that very well. I'm still new and I'm hoping my team will work out" I answered directly.

The person in front of me is Allen Collins. He is a bit friendly and a kind classmate. To my surprise, he was too excited about my achievements and it's like a friend will support them with all their life and find their good stuff.

Though, I don't care what he's thinking right now as long as I don't reveal them my secrets of fighting anomalous monsters and joining Luke's strange team.

"Good, I'll support you." Luke said, giving me a thumbs up, which I can't find pleasant.

"Now that's compliment Luke." Allen stares at Luke before turning back to me.

Allen remembers something out of his mind and said, "By the way, I read the articles and boy what a shocked I am, I even saw your picture on the bulletin, Harvey"

"Me in a picture?" I asked myself. I doubted his words until, I folded my arms and answered,

"Really? Seems like the reporter's group did a good job on me"

"Not only that, you even chasing cats around the park during the weekend and boy, what a man you are! How did you think of this in your spare time?" Allen said

This brings me surprise. So the article about me and those stray cats from the weekend have brought in public.

That's insane and very ridiculous. No wonder Shax didn't want me to join his group.

"I don't know but listen, it's better if you don't do this at home." I advised, not trying to bring that stuff again.

"I know. My parents won't let me and besides, everyone might think I'm imitating you."

I remember that strategy for luring those cats by using the bbq grilled salmon. It was quite weird for me to do it in public plus, looking at this article makes me feel embarrassed.

I sighed in relief and there was another classmate, waving his left hand behind us and greeting us kindly.

"Hey Allen! Harvey! Whatcha got there?" Neon asked, joining our conversation.