🟥 🟥 Perfect Student Time #2

**************PART 12**************

"Uumm... when did you get here?" Harvey wondered without a proper greeting.

Hearing Harvey's first conversation, Eric let out a sigh, not expecting another question.

"2 seconds. I was on a patrol until I heard my name calls in this...." Eric paused and lifted his head, looking at the dusty ceiling and old furniture.

"..spooky room. So I followed it and heard you trying to get in touch with me."

"Wow, didn't expect he could understand anything. As expected of a class president." Luke praised him.

"Oh, don't be. Besides, I was on my way to observe the Sunlight students in this period. I wasn't expecting you both to stay there without group activities." Eric pointed the fingers at them and smirked.

It's like he was the cops, finding secrets and the identity of the hackers. About Harvey, he doesn't like having misunderstanding conversations and hoping he'll believe it.

"Actually, I'm doing my group periods, I was studying. And Luke, he's umm..." Harvey stopped and looked at Luke in an annoyed look before he continued

"Sleeping, I guess?"

"Hey! Take that back!"Luke objected, clenching both of his fists.

"It's true." Harvey replied, folding his arms.

"Then what you're studying is nothing but monsters. You're acting like a nerd listing down rpg enemies from a game."

"What did you just say?!"

Upon saying reality and unpleasant words, Luke countered and insulted his studies more and then, Harvey's expression turned into anger as if his face was red in chili, wanting to take out his friend. However, it was interrupted again.

"Hahaha... you guys are interesting. Fighting with words that makes no sense." Eric laughed.

His reaction made both of them draw their attention to him. Their argument has quickly ended but their rivalry won't.

"Yeah yeah." Harvey said as if an insult to say that he doesn't care.

"Anyways, let's get back to our main topic. What do you want to share with me?" Eric finally asked.

The red haired boy managed to stay the focus and convince Harvey to tell what he needs to know.

"Just wondering if you contact the coach who went with you during your busy contest." Harvey said it directly as he didn't look up at him

This took a moment of silence. Eric has finally understood in a second as he widened his eyes, "Oh, Sir Edward? Sure, what do you want with him? An autograph or something?"

"Of course not. I only like to meet him and talk to him. You know, a student and teacher talk."

"Student and teacher talk, huh? You just want to know those anomalous monsters..." Luke thought

To his line, Harvey only seeks the mystery of the anomalous monsters and what he needs is to meet and ask the P.E teacher, Sir Edward.

Luke knows this but the Class president didn't know. Harvey hoped that Eric didn't find out his motive right now.

"If that's your case, I'll help you." The Red haired boy replied.

"Really?" Harvey was surprised.